Character list: Part 1

Mark Wayne Windle: If you would like to recommend more characters from the SAKURA EMPIRE, then do so here, I'll probably do about two-three more.

Name: Nobuhito

Look:

Born in the Shrine, near the very same tree Nagato sealed herself in, he was born with a certain mission, to unit the Azur Lane alliance

Born in the Shrine, near the very same tree Nagato sealed herself in, he was born with a certain mission, to unit the Azur Lane alliance. After his mission was completed, he became the highest ranking person of the Azur Lane alliance, but he refuses to abuse his power. 12 years ago, he joined the "Veteran Imperial Guard of Prussia", aka "Veteran Imperial Guard of the Kaiser", and became a very respectable man. But he has beat'd the odds and keep it a secret. Even thought the Kaiser's empire isn't on the map, he still serves for him. Two years ago, he was accepted into a secret organization code named "Humanity". Now he has a new mission, to gather the data about the Azur Lane alliance for usage against the Sirens, by simply changing their data bases with incorrect information. But now he finds himself fighting for survival against the girls who have turned Yandere.

Name: Wilhelm von Albert II/ A.K.A. Wilhelm of the Seven Seas

Look:

Born in the lands of the Kaiser and in the hands of a wealthy family, he grew up with an excellent education, talent, and was known for his skill in naval tactics at a very young age

Born in the lands of the Kaiser and in the hands of a wealthy family, he grew up with an excellent education, talent, and was known for his skill in naval tactics at a very young age. He fought his first in the Battle of the English Channel and sank 5 ships in a day with another 13 damaged by his ship alone, he has shown his loyalty and honor towards the Imperial lands of the Kaiser. He joined code name "Humanity" after a 7 year oversea career, he found himself within the organization and became well known for his positive, but yet strict attitude and his determination to fight for it. He became one of the top three highest ranking men in the organization and was appointed to a position of his choosing. He was given the mission of protecting Nobuhito from any harm at all cost because if his main mission, to unit the Azur Lane alliance and defeat the Sirens. Though his service life has prevented him for the most part of doing so, he was able to save Nobuhito at least seven separate times. Now, he is the assistant of him, but finds himself against a threat he's never seen nor fought before. With the Yandere's constantly in his way, he must find a way to get Nobuhito into his hands and be near his side once more. Will he continue to protect him, or will he take his friend for himself?