Part 4: What just happened?!

Kayla's POV
----------------

We all dug into the pizza and almost finished the whole thing.

I sat on the couch next to Mitch. He scooted away a bit.

I sighed and then got back up.

"I'm going on a walk." I said sadly. I didn't know what was up with Mitch and I just wanted to go think.

"Baby, are you okay" Macey said. We always call each other that.

"I'm fine" I said as I walked out of my house.

----
Mitch's POV

"I'm going to talk to her" I said as I got up from the couch.

'We almost kissed and she goes and flirts with the pizza guy.. Ugh I need to tell her..'

I walked out of the house without listening to Macey and Jerome.

I knew where she was gonna be. The park.

I sighed and then walked to the park. It was only a three minute walk.

I saw her by the lake. I walked up to her and said "Hey.. Uh.. I'm sorry it's just I got jealous of you flirting with the pizza guy"

She looked back at me and her eyebrows raised. "Jealous? Why" She got up and then walked up to me.

She was extremely close, I couldnt help it but I pushed her hair behind her ear and leaned in.

She leaned in too and our lips connected. It was magical. We parted for a breath and I said "I like you. Thats why I was jealous"

I blushed and turned, facing away from her.

-----
THATS THE END OF THIS PARTT!

Ahaha cliff hanger!

>:D

<3

-Kayla