Chapter Four

I looked in the distance and saw about four men running towards me. I panicked a second before I got up.

I looked around a realized I was trapped. There was no where I could go. A few seconds later the men grabbed my arms and drug me towards the mansion. I screamed and kicked and tried everything to escape but the men were too strong.

Once we got inside the mansion, they drug me into a room much like Harry's office and threw me in a chair.

I curled up into a ball and started to cry. I heard a door closed and looked up to see a woman walking towards me.

"Where is Harry?" I asked. I knew Harry would be nice to me.

"Not that it is any of your business," she snapped. "but Mr. Styles went into the city. He should be back anytime now. He put me in charge while he isn't here."

Great. The one nice person around here is gone and he left a grouchy bitch in charge.

"Now tell me," she leaned closer to me. "why exactly did you escape, dear?"

"I have been kidnapped by someone who claims they own me. I am not exactly eager to stay." I said. What kind of question was that anyway?

"Listen. Mr. Styles didn't 'claim' you were his property, he said it. You are his property and you will follow his rules." She raised her voice. Who does she think she is?

"I will do what I want!" I got in her face.

"Those papers you signed says otherwise!" She yelled.

"I DIDN'T SIGN SHIT!" I yelled back.

She didn't reply. The door opened and I turned around and saw two of the guards.

"Take her to the performing wing." The lady snapped and walked out of the room.