Part Seven

Michael wanted to say how beautiful she looked, standing there in her black dress. Her lips were slightly stained from her lipstick, and her chocked still was placed on her neck. Michaels feet were hurting from his new Doctor Martens. He let go of her hand and pulled her in for a hug.

Autumn just stood there with Michaels arms wrapped around her, she inhale his scent. Autumn didn't know what the scent was but she knew he was perfect even if he smelt like a bin; which he didn't. She was always dreaming Michael would notice there but she kind of wishes he would say something to her confession.

"Would you go home with someone like me Autumn, even if you knew my whole story...?"
"You're beautiful, and amazing. But you just think I'm a dick."
"I don't think that." Autumn muffled into Michaels chest. Autumn was so small compared to him. "I always wonder why people whisper your name like its the devil. But to be honest. I don't care." Autumn says. "People always talk about me... The crazy girl."
"You're not crazy," Michael says. "The only thing crazy is my hair." He says ruffling it. Autumn wonders what hair dye he uses. It always lasts and is in amazing condition.
"Would you go home with someone like me, even if you knew my story Michael?" She questions.
Then he leans in for a kiss and just before they kiss. Calum shouts,
"Come on then. We're missing the film." Then he smiles at luke,
"Finally, at last," luke whispers. But too loud obviously.
What does he mean?

I UPDATED AFAIN. I hope you all like this. It's rushed. But yolo. I want you to know. I love ashton. So in upcoming chapters. I don't want to make him seem horrible and that so. I love him