Daichi x Suga

Suga walks into the classroom, looking better than usual, he enters along with the sweet smell of a new type of perfume filling the air, following him.

Daichi's POV;
Suga looks really cute today.. I wonder what made him dress like that...? I couldn't have been because of me, right?

Suga's POV;
I hope Daichi noticed me, I tried really hard to wear something that might catch his attention.

Suga is wearing his same old school uniform, but it's slightly unbuttoned at the top, his black jacket, drooping below his shoulders. And a nice tight black choker around his delicate, yet toned neck. It makes Daichi blush hard, and make something else hard too if you know what I mean. He tries hiding it, but Suga notices it as soon as he sits next to him. Suga and Daichi both look away from each other, flustered.

Suga's POV;
"Yes! It worked!" Suga whispers to himself, getting turned on.

After their classes together, Suga rushes to the bathroom, heading straight into one of the stalls to jerk off quickly after feeling Daichi's hot gazes on him during their classes. Suga starts to slowly rub his dick with his right hand. Moaning out Daichi's name as he masturbates faster and faster. Meanwhile, Daichi had secretly walk into the same bathroom as Suga, listening to him jerk off in the stall.

*Daichi's knocks on Suga's stall door*
Startled, Suga shakingly got up, and said,
"I'm in here!"
Daichi's replies with,
"I know~"
"Wait? Daichi?!"
"Yup, I heard what you were doing in there, there's no need to be shy though, because I've masturbated to you as well." Suga's face flushes red in both lust, and embarrassment.
"Would you like to join me in here then~?" Suga says enticingly.
"Gladly~" Daichi replies.

Suga opens the door, allowing Daichi to enter the stall. As soon as he gets in, he shuts the door behind him locking it. He kissing Suga passionately, rubbing Suga's dick with his hands, muffling Suga's loud moans.
"W-Wait, Daichi, what if someone hears us? O-Or enters the bathroom?" Suga pants heavily.
"Don't worry, you could just bite my shoulder, kiss me, or cover your little mouth so no one can hear you but me~" Daichi continues rubbing Suga's dick, while taking off his pants. Suga's moans get slightly louder as he finally cums in Daichi's hands. He licks the cum off and bites Suga's neck, kissing it after. He moans in pleasure, taking off his clothes as Daichi does too.

After a bit of hair pulling and hot bites on Suga's nipples, their both finally naked, and prepared for whatever happens next.
"I'm going to put it in. Is that okay?"
Daichi says.
"Yeah, just be gentle at first, and then work your way up, okay?"
"Alright, I'm fine with that." Daichi turns Suga around and pushes him against the wall, sticking Suga's ass out. He uses his fingers to gently and slowly stretch out Suga's asshole. Daichi kisses him deeply, signaling he's ready to enter him. Suga kisses him back, giving the green light. Daichi enters him softly, grunting as he's trying to slide his 9 1/2 inches inside of Suga's tight asshole.

After awhile, Daichi finally gets it all in, filling up Suga completely. He slowly moves in and out of Suga, making sure to hit the deepest part of him as he starts thrusting into him faster. Suga's soft moans escape his mouth, echoing throughout the bathroom. Daichi finally starts fucking him seriously after a few minutes of their moans and the slapping sounds of their skin mixing in together. Suga's and Daichi's moans get louder as they get closer to climaxing.

Daichi and Suga are just about to cum together, when Asahi and Nishinoya enter the boys bathroom looking for them.
"Daichi! Suga! You in here?!" Nishinoya yells. He gets no response.
"I swear I thought I saw them go in here. Well, it has been 30 minutes, but there's always a chance you know!"
"Well.. I don't know about that, but I guess you're right." Replies Asahi.
"It's so weird though, the way their skipping practice like this.. "
Nishinoya agrees. "Yeah! As soon as I see them they're totally getting a lecture from Kiyoko." Asahi nods his head in agreement.
"Let's go, they obviously aren't here."
Asahi and Nishinoya finally leave the bathroom. While they were talking, Daichi and Suga were still fucking, both of their mouth's closed with each other's hands. As soon as they leave, they continue letting their moans out loud, Daichi speeds up his thrusts, causing Suga to go into a bliss like state due to all of the pleasure.
"Let's cum together~"
"O-Okay~"
After a few more hard thrusts from Daichi, Daichi and Suga cum on their stomach. They clean up, get dressed, and try to collect themselves.
"I didn't realize we were in there that long." Daichi said.
"Yeah, it didn't feel like 30 minutes." They run over to the gymnasium, panting when they get there.
"Hey guys.. " Daichi manages to say.
"Where were you two?!" Yells Tanaka.

"Well, we uh.. Got a little busy in the "classroom" Replies Daichi as he winks at Suga.