sick +zion+

Sammi:

Leyah {lay-ah}:

Leyah {lay-ah}:

"yo bro you good for the video?" I heard one of the bell twins ask Zion

"yo bro you good for the video?" I heard one of the bell twins ask Zion. Zion and I were sat in the garage just smoking a blunt and talking for the longest time, I was talking to him about 'hypothetical' situations about us two- not that there was an us- he's so stupid I swear. I have had a crush on Z for 4 months but he can't see it and it hurts. 

"Am I okay to leave you with this?" Zion asked handing me the blunt acting as if it was a baby, or better yet Simba "boi go do your video imma finish this"I giggled which I only ever do around him, he makes me soft. The guys walked in, in the middle of my giggle and their reaction was so weird  "yo what was that angelic noise, Sammi that you" Elijah asked Sammi who came in and sat on the dryer "what are you talking about" she asked pulling a weird face "Nah that was this... a gem of a human being"Zion announced ruffling my hair "no way she doesn't giggle" Isaac yelled looking at Zion who shrugged before standing up "hey what's up man" they said their hi's so each other before the guys came and hugged me before setting up so they could film. "yo before we start, Z, are you guys dating?" I heard Isaac whispering to Zion "bro wtf no, definitely no we just smoke together we aint even friends" ouch. Neviah walked in after and sat next to me behind the camera in my smoking zone, I was getting ready to leave but Edwin stopped me "Hey Leyah, where are you going?" they all turned to us looking at us funny, I was confused but, of course, they couldn't tell because I just never showed emotions, but either way I shrugged and tried to walk past. "wait don't leave just watch it's funny" Zion asked, "I need your advice after" his eyes quickly flashed to look at Sammi. Really?! I couldn't show him I was upset so I stayed but I took his sunglasses and sat back putting on his extra hoodie and sitting next to Neviah, still smoking the blunt. They started recording and E did the intro starting the video when he mentioned Sammi being there, I could see he was about to say I was there too, but I shook my head because I didn't want my name or anything associated with their fame. 

Zion's eyes kept switching to Sammi during the video and I could feel my heart shattering, of course, he likes her, she's petite with her small ass waist and straight hair. I took another hit but I made sure to really breathe it in, maybe I could smoke the room and sneak out, I thought but whilst I was attempting it, Neviah pulled the blunt from my mouth "what are you doing," he asked me as I let out the smoke. It was a lot but not enough. "do you think im pretty?" I asked him out of nowhere "what?" bless him, he was so confused but I think he understood when he saw me staring at Z who was staring at Sammi. "you are definitely better than her ley, he just doesn't see it yet," he hugged me "Woah hold up, is that a... tear?" Neviah swiped my cheek and turns out it was "your showing emotions, wow this really hurts doesnt it" but I couldn't put it into words how much it hurt so I just stared ahead. I felt Neviah get up but I was too busy comparing Sammi and me too care. That's when I heard Z say "why are you tapping me like were not tryna do a video?" (A/N I know it wasn't Neviah but I just don't know his name)