Meet Ai Misato

"Hi hi,Are you okay?"~Ai Misato

Name:Ai Misato

Age:12

Gender:Female

School:Aibo Academy

Job:Student/Buddyfighter

Appearance:Rather short and has a small figure. She has rather wavy white hair which reaches her shoulders,wavy bangs that covers her forehead and reaches her ears.

Her outfit consist of five things,on her wrist,she wears a bracelet with small pendants of a star,a crescent,half and full moon. She wears a white shirt and black leggings that reaches to a part slightly above her ankle. Over her shirt,she wears a blue-coloured jacket which she would loosely wear on her shoulders. Lastly,she wears normal white ankle boots.

Family:Ai Mikami(Mother) Ai Sato(Father)

Friends:Gao and the gang

Buddyfight World used:Katana World/(Unnamed world)

Buddy Monster:Grace of the full moon,Tsukuyomi.(fictional)

Crush:(Reveals as story progresses)

Likes:Strolls during nights when the moon is shining brightly,spending time with her loved ones and friends,reading books that Tsukuyomi lends her.

Dislikes:Card hunters,bullies,(others to be revealed)

Personality:Quiet,soft spoken,gentle. But at times,she can show an extremely cold side.

Backstory:From young,people would make fun of her because of her small size and would take advantage of her helpfulness. After her 'friends' left her,she turned to her current personality and only communicated with her buddy Tsukuyomi.

Buddy Details:

Grace Of The Full Moon,Tsukuyomi
Size 3
10000 Power
4000 Defense
Critical Of 2
Electrodeity

Call Cost:Pay 1 gauge and put 1 card into her soul. Call cost would be cancelled if 1 of the top 5 cards revealed before would be her.
(Idk how to explain :P)

Abilities:Pay 1 life and choose one of the two-

Draw two cards, place a hand card into this card's soul, and this card gets Defense+8000 until end of turn.

This card gets Power+2000 for each of this card's souls and Double Attack until end of turn.

Abilitity:Only activates once per game,when you have two or more cards with the electro-deity attributed cards in its soul,you can chose to pay two gauge to send any card on your opponent's field to the drop zone

SD Form changes as the form of the moon changes.

(Picture belongs to bushiroad,more would be revealed in the upcoming chapters :D)

(And that's it,if you want to know more than just comment down! Any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated!)

(Still being edited)