ElectroDieties?!

Mere hours of school simply passed as Ai Misato,aka the maiden of the night sat at her desk,she listening to the teachings of her teacher. The bell rang,the class immediately bowed towards their teacher before racing of the classroom to change into their sportswear for the next lesson,namely physical education. Definitely not Misato's cup of tea.

Today's lesson was about archery,something which Misato surprisingly knew all too well,after all,her mother was a champion archer.Mr Fuji,their teacher,gave them a live demonstration before everyone quickly formed lines to take their turn at the target. Because they were all arranged by height,she ended up all the way at the back. That's when she heard a loud smack,she turned her head to see a boy from the neighbouring class accidentally hitting himself with that of a bow.

It was known other than Gao Mikado,known as the strongest buddy fighter in Aibo Academy with the title of Mighty Sun Fighter. As a fellow buddy fighter herself,she had a sort of admiration towards the number one fighter and his friends but she never bothered to approach them in fear that history would repeat itself. A sudden shove of a bow and arrow snapped Misato's out from her daze as she realised it was her turn.

Taking one deep breath she put out her arrow in place before grabbing the end as she drew her bow backwards,her concentration at its finest.

Releasing the arrow,it quickly and swiftly flew through the air before hitting the target board. Right at the bull's eye.

Her classmate look towards the small figure of a female,their mouth hanging down in pure shock at the display of skill. None of them actually thought that Ai Misato even had the physical strength to pull the bow backwards. The silence was interrupted by the sudden outburst of claps from non other than Gao Mikado himself.

"Amazing! You just hit that bull's eye like its nothing! How did you do it?!"he asked,looking straight towards the white haired female,face beaming with excitement from that simple display of prowess.

Stiffened from the questions,Misato did not know how to answer,but the bell saved her skin and she quickly bid goodbye to the energetic boy before leaving.

Lunch break then rolled in as the petite female sat by herself at the roof top. Once she made sure that the sight around her was cleared,a bright light luminously shone as the well known figure of her buddy,Grace of the full moon Tsukuyomi appeared in her SD form. "Hello Tsukuyomi,how did your visit to Katana World went?" Misato asked,intrigued by her buddy's latest visit to her home world.

Tsukuyomi let out a small laugh. "It was great being home,I even got you a new book." She said,handing a book over to Misato,it had a leather cover with the moon on its cover.She stared at it with a grin on her face as she sent a smile towards her buddy. About to open the book,it was than suddenly snatched from her hands by that of a male with brown hair.

"Ai Misato,or should I say maiden of the night?" The male snickered,holding the book loosely with his hand as he looked down at the female,his group of friends appearing around the white haired female,Tsukuyomi continued to remain by her buddy's side as she fiercely glared at the group of males.

"Tsukuyomi,lets take the trash out."Misato said with a menacing smile,taking her core deck case with her cards out.

"Hello everyone! It's Paruko Nanana and whenever theres a buddy fight I'm always there!" Paruko,the energetic,full of joy pink haired female announced as she sat in a UFO with her buddy Takosuke."Today we're at Aibo Academy's fighting stage and lemme tell you people,our fighters today are" shocking!

"On the left,we have Roku Kenji,a Danger World user who dominates the stadium with his aggression!"

"And on the right,we have Ai Misato! A buddyfighter who we all have never seen fight,this is gonna be exciting people!"