Four; Psychological Exam

Niall quirked an eyebrow when the Psychiatrist sat down a little bit too close to Harry, “Man, maybe you shouldn’t sit that close to him, he is still a bit traumatized from earlier.”

“No, it will be fine,” She said bluntly, she placed her hand onto Harry’s shoulder and his eyes darkened.

“Don’t you dare fucking touch me,” He growled at her, she didn’t move at first until he actually growled.

“Told you not to touch him,” Niall muttered quietly from the corner.

“Maybe next time you should listen to him,” Harry spoke angrily, his eyes still very dark than usual.

“Harry, you okay?” Niall asked, breaking the few second silence.

Harry turned toward Niall and chuckled, “Of course I am okay, don’t you just love it when people touch you without your permission, I sure as hell do,” He spoke very sarcastically.

The psychiatrist scoffed and was about to say something, “You are not a very good person, be gone before I really mess you up.”

The psychiatrist just stared at Harry blankly as he continued to do what she was supposed to do.

Harry growled, “I told you to get the fuck away from me.” He pushed her away and kicked his feet up, “That’s better, now you can go ahead with the exam.”

She swallowed thickly, “No need, I already have half of your diagnosis, I’ll come back tomorrow for further observations. Detective Horan, a word?”

Niall nodded and walked out quickly behind her, “So, what is it?”

She sighed, “Multiple Personality Disorder, he shows only two personalities, but we’re not sure just how many he has. The personality he showed in there is the one that makes all the rules, the other one is his true self.”

Niall nodded, “Makes sense, so what about the voices?”

She sighed, “I’m not entirely sure, but it all points to one thing.

Niall narrowed his eyes, “What would that be?”

She looked over to Harry, who seems to be back to himself and curled into a ball, “Schizophrenia.”