💙 Chasing Mr. Heartless 💙

Author: bluebirdsflywhycanti
Genre: teenfiction, romantic comedy
Reviewer: zhinched

~~

Title = 3.5 / 5

Pros
It gives the readers an idea of what the story is about.

Cons
There are a lot of book titles that start with "Chasing" already. Such as Chasing the bad boy, Chasing the mafia, or something like that. But anyway, the title isn't too bad.

Cover = 4 / 5

ProsIt's cute and aesthetic! I personally like it

Pros
It's cute and aesthetic! I personally like it.

Cons
You can't see the pseudonym very well. Try setting the font size a little bigger.

Blurb = 8 / 10

Pros
I love how you immediately told the readers that your book is a typical story. It gives the readers an idea on what to expect. Thumbs up for that!

Cons
There are a few sentences that have grammatical errors. I also suggest rephrasing  some confusing sentences in the blurb.

Plot = 7.5 / 10

Pros
The story has a light vibe which I like. Although it has a little bit of drama, there's still humor in the story that balances the book.

Cons
As you said in the blurb, it's typical. Add some spice to your book!

Grammar = 6.5 / 10

Pros
I love your choice of words. It makes your book sound deep and formal. I also love how you type in 'yong instead of yung.

Cons
Some Filipino words need to be typed in with dashes. For example, instead of dahan dahang, you type in dahan-dahang. Also differentiating nang and ng could be a little tricky, so I suggest double-checking every chapter that has either of those words. I also noticed that you tend to use din when you're supposed to use rin. Lastly, in some sentences, there are a few punctuations missing. 

Characters = 4 / 5

Pros
The characters are introduced well, good job! The characters also have their own traits which make them more realistic.

Cons
Their names are a bit too long for my taste.

Dialogue = 4 / 5

Pros
Each line is realistic. Good job! Through the dialogue, I felt more connected with the characters.

Cons
There were a few times that I didn't know who was talking.

Atmosphere = 5 / 5

Pros
Whenever the chapter was humorous, I felt a light vibe, and when the chapter had a drama in it, I felt the gloominess of it. Good job!

Cons
I don't have any problem with this.

Overall = 3 / 5

TOTAL = 45.5 / 60

~~

Reviewer's Comments

Overall, you did a pretty great job! My advice is to double-check your grammar and add spice to your story a bit! If you follow my advice, your book would be two times greater.