Part 1 - Sharing a room?

- 3rd POV - (Haru)

"I thought your balance was unlimited."

Haru throws himself onto the couch near the floor-to-ceiling windows in the hotel room, tried to get comfortable. He was finally able to relax after being brought- no, kidnapped- to Hong Kong by Daisuke Kambe, his new work partner. He had no choice since it was an order, or else why would he be here with the man that watched him fall off a bridge, then a few days later shots him with poisoned gas?

"Well it is, but in this kind of situation, I can't do anything either," Daisuke said as he walked over to the window and looked out.

It's almost dark outside. The streets below were lit up little by little as the night start to fall upon this beautiful city--Hong Kong.

"Ugh," Haru groaned, but then smiled at the thought that Daisuke's money finally isn't working for once. "Now you see, there are still things you can't buy, huh." He paused, the addressed the problem. "If you don't want to share a room with me, I'll just go find an inn somewhere-"

"No, it's fine...it's getting late and I doubt you'll find anywhere." Daisuke turned slightly to face Haru. "There's only one bed though."

"Er..." For some reason, the thought of sharing a bed with Daisuke was somewhat embarrassing in Kato's mind.

"I can sleep on the floor since you rich boy probably never slept on a couch before..."

"It's ok, we can share. The bed looks big enough for two."

Indeed, it was a king-sized bed, made big enough for two people to sleep on. You can't expect less from a five-star hotel. Daisuke sat down at one end of the bed and waited for a reply.

"R-right." Haru was a little shocked. Daisuke is willing to share a bed with another living, breathing human being? That's something everyone's unheard of. Actually, Daisuke had been acting strange recently, as he thought about it. He did not even make one move to piss him off since their departure, either.

"Oi, Kambe, are you ok?" He finally made up his mind to ask.

"I'm perfectly fine, why?"

"I don't know... You are acting... different." He wanted to say 'weird' but wasn't sure if it would offend him.

"... I'm trying to be nice, I guess?"

To Haru's surprise again, Daisuke turned his face away, the back of his ear became slightly pink. (A/N Aw, so baby)

Is he blushing?!

"Ok then- I'm going to shower first." Haru left for the bathroom immediately, secretly glad that he dropped all his sanitary products and pajamas in the bathroom beforehand. As he locked the door behind him, he leaned against it and pressed a hand to his chest. His heartbeat was rather fast.

What is wrong with me?

-----------------------------------

A/N: One chapter in! So far so good? Is this a bit short...