0||Prelude

0.0| NOTE:

This book is a collaboration with Loparoy22 .This whole book is her plot in my writing.The credits and copyrights are shared between us equally.

0.1| Disclaimer

This book is a work of pure fiction. In no way does this book resemble or insult any stream, people, religion, historical events and occupation. It's only used for entertainment and reading purpose.

0.2| Copyrights

The plot , concept and any kind of resemblance should not be made by others. If needed, prior permission should be taken from both the authors for usage of anything inside the book.

Copyrights 2021©- arya_writes21 , Lopa Roy

>>>>>

0.3

"Hands up, Daksh." The roaring sound in an isolated cliff hit Daksh's ear. He was running towards the jungle away from the cliff.

"You have no where to go." He could see a shadow coming out from the dark jungle. Daksh stood rooted in his place seeing the shadow taking it's form. A young man in his pitch-black jean and a white formal shirt meld with the moon light came ahead.

Daksh was bewaildered sensing his loss in the battle. Even after perfect planning and plotting to leak information to Mr. Robert, he still got caught.

"Surrender, Daksh!" A familiar voice touched his ears making him snap his eyes back at the lady, who stood there with the other guy.

"Mallika" he was shocked looking at his own wife standing against him. Was she a reason for his loss? Did she by any chance give out the delicate information to the intelligence team.

"You're under arrest, Mr. Daksh Khurana!" the intelligence officer came ahead wanting to hand cuff him. In a shudder movement Daksh pulled out the revolver from the officer's hand and pointed towards the guy who came from the jungle.

"It's because of him you betrayed me, right? Your former Boyfriend isn't it? Shivaay, you're going to die today." Daksh yelled enough for Mallika to hear.

"Daksh, what are you doing? I begged you to stop but you didn't. I wasn't left with any other option. Put the gun down."

Mallika, ex-girlfriend of Shivaay and wife of Daksh recently found her husband indulging in illegal activities. Which can also be termed as terrorism towards the country. For Mallika, Shivaay was always the best friend with whom she could talk anything and everything, even after their break up. She gained enough of courage and revealed her secret to Shivaay.

Shivaay a Public Prosecutor becomes all patriotic and plans to collaborate with his childhood friend, Sidharth Rana who is now a RAW agent. At last now they all are standing in a cliff.

"It's because of this guy" Shouting his lungs out, he pulls the trigger.

>>>>

RAW* : Research and Analysis Wing.

>>>>

So, how was the update?

Do drop down your comments :)

>>>>

Arya'

Arya'