Hanbin at Hangang

Hyosonn walked through Hangang Park, listening to her music as high as possible. She kept her dark brown eyes forward and let her dark brown hair whip in the wind. The short girl had too many thoughts on her mind. She needed to get away.

So here she is, at Hangang Park, getting away.

Her eyes spotted an empty bench. She scurried over as fast as she could. Hyosonn didn't want it to be taken from her.

Just as she was about to turn around to sit down, a boy took her place. He had his music in his ears too and looked as if he were crying.

Hyosonn stood there for a moment, staring at him. The boy suddenly looked up and their eyes met. Hyosonn looked away quickly, feeling as if her stomach would drop to the ground.

She looked around and spotted another empty bench right next to the boy. Hyosonn scurried over to that one and sat on the edge so she could be close to the boy. She was too curious to walk away now.

The boy's face reappeared in her mind. She remembered the moment she made eye contact with him. The memory sent shivers up her spine.

His stare was so powerful. His eyes showed the stress and pain he was feeling. The boys tears only increased the effect.

Eventually she stopped thinking about it and laid her back on the bench. She closed her eyes and switched the song. It was upbeat and lifted her spirits.

Hyosonn felt comfortable enough to sing the song out loud as she laid there on the bench. With her eyes closed, she imagined herself inside her mind.

She saw herself running down a hallway in her old school. Hyosonn skipped around and sang loud enough to make the song echo in the halls. She kept running and stopped suddenly at a door. Curiosity scrambled around inside of her. She felt the eruption of excitement in her stomach, then opened the door.

The light blinded her eyes and her ears stung. Once she was able to focus her eyes, her ears stopped ringing.

The boy from earlier was standing above her, yelling at her. She couldn't focus on his words until a few seconds later.

"Turn down your music, Bitch! I asked you at least twenty times to shut the fuck up!" Hyosonn's eyes popped out of her head at his words. She stood up and threw down her phone so she could be on a closer level to the boy.

"Who do you think you are yelling at me like that?" She shouted back. Even when she stood up, she only reached his chin. The height difference didn't scare her though. It only told her to be more fierce with her words.

The boy looked taken aback by her powerful voice. He let his angry expression drop as he crossed his arms. "I think I'm Kim Hanbin, the leader of iKon. Who are you?" Hanbin narrowed his eyes as Hyosonn. She didn't feel nervous though.

Hyosonn mimicked Hanbin's pose, but with a more feminine and sassy vibe. "I am Yang Hyosonn, daughter of Cheif Executive Officer and Director at YG Entertainment."

Hanbin slowly dropped his arms and lost his powerful gaze. His dark brown eyes seemed to grow away from his head.

"Y-you're that girl?" Hanbin's voice shrank. He emphasized the word that, and continued to stare at Hyosonn.

She nodded her head. "I know who you are now. You're that guy from Team B. The one that pushes his members to the limit." She narrowed her eyes at him. "I hate you."

A look of complete terror spread across his face. "Why do you hate me? Don't you see how hard I work for my team? I just want them to do well," he defended himself.