Once Upon a Fan (Bobby)

Request for @iNomsSyugah

"You showed up in my dream last night.  You, looking more old, I couldn't recognize you.  I was scared that this might become a reality.  I made a promise in your arms before I left.  That I will wait for you getting a house.  You get old, you get old.  Why have you become more beautiful getting older?  It made me not able to recognize you.  My bad mother, my love, I couldn't have seen you even though I miss you, and it drives me crazy.  I go and speak with confidence that you are my pride.  A photo that has your smile is a blade that cuts my sorrow.  You became my dream.  Tell me when, what time you're coming.  In coming to meet you, the earnest one."

As Bobby sang his lyrics, I started to feel teary and my heart began to break.

My love for him happened more slowly than it usually does for most guys in korean pop groups. The more I watched him though, the more I liked him, and eventually . . . I fell in love. That's why I was in that crowd the night of the concert. I wanted to stare up at him and support him, as well as Team B. From the day of the concert, he became my life.

Unlike most fans though, it wasn't a one sided love story for us because he loved me too. And he knew it. He knew me.

I met him at a fan meeting.  As I went through to meet the members of Team B, I carried with me a huge pile of gifts and presents I made.  Each of the members thought it was something for each of them, but it wasn't.  It was all for Bobby because Bobby was my everything and I wanted him to know it.  From the moment I shook his hand, something clicked for both of us.  It wasn't just me. Right then and there, he slipped me a card with his number on it. 

I was shocked at first and cried as I stared at the picture.  It took me forever to actually call him.

When he picked up and I heard his voice, my heart stopped beating and I stopped breathing.  After a few seconds, I said hello and that's when our conversation started.

We went on several dates.  Each one more beautiful than the last one.  It started with a simple five minute walk outside of the YG building.  Then it went to a thirty minute walk and he gave me flowers.  The third date was when he took me out to dinner and asked me to be his girlfriend. I immediately said yes.

Our relationship could be complicated if we constantly concentrated on the negatives, but we didn't.  We only focused on the positive . . . We found someone to love and comfort us.

As I stared at him as he stood on the stage for the finale of the concert, I could hear everyone's heart beating.  All of us fans were in love with them and wanted both the groups to win, but not me.  I just wanted Bobby to be happy.

So when Team A was announced the winner and I saw Bobby's expression, I knew he was happy.  He was a winner in my heart and always would be.

When I saw him look out in the crowd and kiss his ring, I knew that was for me.  It was his sign to me that everything was okay.

That night, when I went to visit him for our fourth date, he held onto me tight and cried for a long time.

He was able to see his mother through a video message.  He was happy.  I was happy because he was happy.

Then when he finally stopped crying and looked at me, he placed his lips on mine.

We were slow at first, but as we continued, our pace grew quicker and my love for him grew stronger.

"I love you, Bobby."

The End~

A/N:
So this request was made in March 2015... I'm a few months late.  I'm extremely extremely sorry.  It's not even cool that I totally didn't fill out your request.  I can't even express how sorry I am.  I really hope you enjoyed the one shot and I hope you're not horribly horribly mad at me.

- 혜인 😢