•Chapter 2•

The next day in school , Midoriya was siting on a bench near the entrance of UA , twirling his pen around his fingers while thinking on how he could take information from other heroes' quirk without being suspicious. Oh and also the plan of helping the league of villains to overrule the city then lastly working on an antidote that would erase someone else's quirk permanently. Especially the two people he hated the most , all might and bakugou.

Two of them are the reason why his dreams are crushed into million bits , they are the ones who made him walked down this path. Well , it's not like he's complaining. He just can't forget what they said to him

"Take a swan dive off the roof , maybe you'll get a quirk in your next life."
"You can't be a hero...."
those two lines are the lines that he would never forget in his life. Midoriya wanted to crush them to the ground so bad , letting them know it's their fault that he became like this.

Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder , "ah!" Midoriya jumped. To his surprise , it was todoroki sitting next to him , "You alright there? You seemed like you were dozing off into the unknown." "No no I'm alright , just thinking about hero stuffs." Midoriya said with a smile , "well , if you need more information , I could help you with some small details about their quirk since I followed my dad to different hero conventions sometimes." Todoroki pat midoriya's shoulder and walked back into UA.

A sinister smile started to slowly appeared across Midoriya's face , he then proceeded to click on the communicator that's on his ear which connects him with the Shigaraki ,

"My job is going to be easier from now on since I have a little 'helper' "
"That's good. Toga will replace you in school right after you're done taking every single information out from everyone in that petty school"

Midoriya nodded to what Shigaraki had said , after that he walked back into the school.

On Bakugou's side , he was observing Midoriya from the day he started joining UA. He would always sense something suspicious going on around him, like the time he saw Midoriya talking to a random hooded person in a dark alleyway on his way back from school. Not only that , he even saw Midoriya handing a stack of papers to a blonde girl in a cafe. But whenever Balugou would try to talk to Midoriya about it , but Midoriya would always give Bakugou a smile and say the same line in a calming tone over again , "Don't be silly Kacchan."

"Whatever you are trying to hide from us , shitty deku. I will find out soon." Bakugou muttered to himself while stomping away angrily.

Uraraka saw Bakugou stomping away after talking to Midoriya. Well Uraraka was quite worried at first , since Midoriya would always stood there all scared , but this time he just smiled and walked away. So she decided to follow behind Midoriya quietly , until Midoriya stopped and turned behind .

"Woah! Deku!" She jumped.
"Haha you're quite a stalker there Uraraka!" Midoriya chuckled. "I almost didn't notice you."

"Y-yeah!" She stuttered in response , then she looked over at the notebook that's in midoriya's hand. Midoriya knew what she's looking at , of course he knew how to act . "Are you curious about the information inside my notebook?" He said . "No , not at all!" Uraraka flustered up as she waved her hands in decline. "Okay then." Midoriya walked past her , continued on what he had to do , write all the information about everyone and every one of their quirks to the league.

He walked around school the whole day , asking others about their quirks and what their quirk could do. Everyone was quite questioning on why Midoriya's way of act , but was okay after what Midoriya told them it was for research purpose.

"Easy" Midoriya smirked abit , then continued on the teachers. He went to the teacher's lounge to ask for more informations but sadly he only got a small about of them because the teachers were all busy with other stuffs and could only answered a small about of questions for Midoriya. So he had no choice but to go back to class , but he was kind of satisfied with the amount of informations he got from the students and the teachers.