𝙎𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

A.N: you can also listen to the song to feel more the meaning of this story. (⌢⋎⌢)

Like a single ray of light
Between the clouds
That looks so faint
I need your touch
That will make me smile

It has been years since the last time I saw your angelic face, I remember the last time we endlessly talk about is that how much you hate me for being a cheater, for me to break your precious heart.
But why I still craving for your touch?, for your love even though I was the one to blame for all of this mess?

The street we used to walk on
As the warm sun shined on us
Now it’s full of shadows and darkness
Doesn’t look as beautiful as before

I still remember the way you endlessly cry infront of me, helplessly shouting those hateful words right on my face, saying that those sweet words that I always said to you was all a lie. But I stand still, head down because of shame, because of guilt.

Why is the sky
So gray today?

It's still raining hard outside but those heavy droplets can't cover your loud cries and shouts on our shared apartment until your legs gave up like how I gave up on fighting to our relationship.
I want to hug you, say sorry until my voice can't produce sounds anymore, kiss you until your tears become dry but I can't, I know that I need to let you go, I cause too much pain on you and besides, she's also waiting for you too.

So goodbye
Even if we don’t want this break up

"You are my true friend, I really thank you Sana"
"Just promise me you will not hurt Dahyun Momo or else I'll kill you"
"I never think of hurting her so don't worry."

The moment
One person turns around
The end is already decided

Even though I still love you, but knowing that faith is not on our side in the first place, that makes me feel shit already.

You and me
We can’t turn things around now

I know that I was such a fool on letting you go easily like that and now here I am, making myself stupid as I still watch you from afar, smiling as your eyes show those beautiful set of crescent moon indicating that you were truly happy.
*How I wish I was still that person that make you happy like that* I thought as my feet drag me away with a heavy heart.

So I’m just staying here
Because I still want you

-dabhyunism