1 (everyone vs the 666 beast)

After combat class has ended, everyone was heading back to their dorms. Toad was rooming with team RWBY so he can stay close to his girlfriend Blake.

Blake: I thought that class would never end.
Toad: tell me about it. It was super boring.
Ruby: I think I need to give Crescent Rose a tune up.
Weiss: good idea. All of our weapons could use some maintenance.
Yang: Ember Celica has been messing up recently so tuning it up is definitely a good idea.
Toad: not to mention I need to upgrade Red Queen. It's been acting all wonky lately. Plus I need to work on Blue Rose as well. What about your Gambol Shroud honey?
Blake: well it HAS been acting up lately. So tuning it up is a pretty good idea.
Toad: then it's settled! We should give our weapons a tune up before our next mission!
Ruby: agreed.

The weapon maintenance took all night. But Toad and his girlfriends still managed to get some well deserved sleep. The next day.

Issei: hey Toad. I heard a lot of noise last night. What were you and team RWBY doing?
Toad: oh we were tuning up our weapons.
Issei: ah. That makes sense.
Rias: maintaining your weapons is always a good idea.
Toad: true. Without them, the huntsmen and huntresses will be sitting ducks.
Rias: although you yourself won't have to worry about it all that much. You still have your quirk and your semblance.
Toad: and don't forget about my sacred gear. I have that too.
Rias: that's right. I almost forgot.
PA: will the students please come to the auditorium immediately.
Toad: what's that about?
Issei: only one way to find out buddy.

In the auditorium.

Ozpin: everyone, we have confirmed that a 666 beast is on its way to union academy.
Sirzechs: we don't have any information on the beast. But we can NOT allow it to rampage through our fair school.
Azazel: we have reason to believe that the 666 beast is immune to conventional means.
Toad: uh I may have a way to defeat it.
Nezu: and how would we?
Toad: it's weak to any light based attacks.
All might: and how do you come across this information young Skywalker?
Toad: I did an analysis on it. Apparently its body is made up of a dark energy that no normal weapon can penetrate. So I suggest that we use the fallen angels and angels spears of light.
Michael: yes. That would be prudent.

During the battle, every angel and fallen angel attacked the beast by throwing light spears at it.

After a few hits, the beast was defeated.

Toad: well that's that I guess.