Kiss Me While You Can

Olivia's POV:

We are currently filming Wondering. An amazing ballad written by Julia. She is such an amazing songwriter. I can't help but feel a bit emotional but I have got to be strong.

This song is all about forgiving yourself and I definitely relate to this a lot because of everything that happened with Ethan and I sometimes think. Am I not good enough?! Could I be doing something differently?!

We finished the scene and before I knew it, Josh ran towards me and Julia to give us a huge hug. It made me feel so much better. Omg, what am I saying?!

I walked out of the auditorium and began walking back to the hair and makeup trailer when I felt someone following me.

I don't know what to say!

-

Ethan's POV:

Wow, I was amazed by Olivia's voice. She used to sing to me all of the time but now, she doesn't. So hearing her sing just made everything ten times better!

After she filmed that song with a ginger girl, I decided to follow her. I didn't really know my way around the school so I just followed her down the corridor.

I could sense that she knew that someone was behind her because she started walking quicker. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around so that she faced me.

"Hey babe!" I said before kissing her.

-

Joshua's POV:

I wanted to catch up with Olivia about our song that we were going to write together but then I saw her, kissing her ex, I honestly don't know what to feel!

I ran away from it all. Why did I get jealous and why does it bother me so much?!

-

Aww, poor Josh. What do you think will happen now, will Olivia return Ethan's feelings or will she move on. Thanks for reading. Stay safe xox