School

There I was, sitting at the nerd table as lead pop,Amy calls it. I was sandwiched between my two best friends, Carolina and Kat. Carolina, was a little nerdy. She had these mint green glasses, and had her hair always in two little side braids. But of course, she was beautiful. She had nice blonde hair and her clothes were always really pretty. She always wore a skirt and a solid T-shirt, that was tucked in. I guess you could say she was nerdy chic. Kat, on the other hand, was just plain perfect. Her long flowing brown hair always half up and half Down. She had the most fashionable clothing, a colorful crop top with either ripped jeans, or jean shorts. Even Amy wanted to be her.  Ugh. Amy. She was just plain popular and rude! "Woah Cam your going to twirl a hole in the tray!" Carolina squeked in her small voice. I looked down. I was furiously twirling my fork in my unedible spaghetti. "Thinking of Amy?" Kat said cooly, eating her moms homemade pasta with veggies in the most lady-like way ever. "Yep" I said back stabbing at my milk carton. "Woah Camera! What did that poor milk carton ever do to you?" Amy sneered with her evil smile. "Go away amy, and my name isn't camera, its Cameron" I shot back "Whatever loser. Hey Kat, you wanna come get Mani pedi's with us later?" She said kindly to Kat. "Oh I'm sorry Im busy" she said calmly. "Doing what? Oh don't tell me your playing video games with those freaks" she replied. "Oh no I'm just to busy watching TV" she sneered. "Oh so TV is more, important?" She replied, clearly shocked. "Isn't everything?" Kat retorted with fake shock. Surprised, Amy and her clique sashayed away. The bell rang and I dumped out my lunch. Time for Phys Ed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, a long first chapter! Just had to introduce some stuff, but whatever. I hoped you enjoyed!