CH 1 (Rose's PV)

She was falling. That's it, this day had not been her day and frankly she couldn't get her wings to work now. First she almost lost her keys, then she'd had the worst of the worst patients. One wanted her to help them with dumbest things, like personally bringing meals in, which wasn't an issue if they weren't an ADULT. The angel sighed, mentally praying that this killed her. If it did she wouldn't have to care about any of this.

The angel awoke and after a few minutes taking in the alien and yet familiar setting she realized there was an worried looking person beside her. Well, she DID NOT die. After various painful attempts to get up, she finally decided to address the human who was attempting to turn her over. Against her been judgement, obviously.

"How long have I been out?" she asked rather hesitantly. This could be a threat and it was incredibly unwise to show weakness. Alas, she has. She looked over at the human. She has rather long hair, well at least to an angel, it did shine brightly although, maybe that was the florescent?,  was that they are called, lights. She was somewhat tall and looked really pretty, which made her incredibly embarrassed about her assumed appearance and well, her usual appearance.