Caught In The Act

Im kinda glad AOA jimin got cancelled. It would have been HELLA angry if she got away with bullying someone to the point of suicide for a decade. Turns out she had been dropping hints about not liking Mina for a long time and I feel so bad not noticing before. Only someone with an ugly personality would shove their groupmate into a closet for crying and "killing the mood for the other members" since someone she cared about died. And as a leader? Everyone, lets send our love and support to Mina.

Mr. Mingi started to dial the police while all the other teachers led the students back into their designated classrooms. Once everyone was seated, the teachers headed back outside to handle the situation. The classes started talking among themselves. Within minutes the teacher were back in their room including Mrs. Suzuki.

"Early release. We are letting everyone out of school for the next week. Make sure to go home in your groups to work on your project..Everyone dismissed, head straight to your lockers then leave."

Mrs. Suzuki looked out the window to see 3 cop cars and an ambulance. With that, she hurried back outside while all of the students grabbed their bags and ran to their lockers. After packing up, Seulgi's group decided to work at Taeyong's house and they didn't waste a second running away from the school. The group arrived at Taeyongs house and slammed the door behind them. 

"Problem?"

They head a voice from the couch ask. 

"Shut up, Jaehyun."

Taeyong said as he scurried up the long staircase. 

"What's wrong with him?"

Another boy asked, walking out of the kitchen. No one had the courage to say anything about what had happened at school. The girls made there way up the staircase and searched for Taeyong's room. All except for one, Yeri. She stood in front of the stairs and stared at the boy on the couch until he turned around. 

"What, do you think i'm cute?"

Jaehyun asked, cupping his face in a teasing way. He then picked up a glass of water on the table and drank it while laughing. Yeri rolled her eyes. 

"Just another dirty little rat.."

She mumbled. Jaehyun choked on his water as Yeri calmly walked up the stairs to join her group mates in finding Taeyong.

"Why are there so many rooms in this house?!"

Seulgi yelled out of frustration. She looked over to Bora who had opened only one door. It was the door to Taeyong's room.

"How did you-"

Bora giggled. Just a guess.

"Weird. And you weren't you the person to tell everyone where Taeyong lived back in middle school.."

The girl who was presumably Irene said. Everyone laid silent for a moment and walked into Taeyong's room. To see him digging into his closet.

"lets start this project and get it over with, the last thing we need is to have to work on this at school next week.." 

He pulled out a big solar panel along with two of the robots he made during summer last year.

"Why do you just..have that in your closet." asked joy.

He shrugged and sat everyone down in the middle of his room.

"Hey seulgi?"

Bora whispered.

"yeah?"

"Where are you going to go next week, when we get back to school?"

"Hmm, I have to go to the school library during lunch to get volunteer hours, why?"

"no reason"

                                                                                A Week Later                                                                                        

The atmosphere was a bit uneasy due to recent loss of a students life. Everyone did however try their best to forget by acting upbeat. Once Seulgi sat down at her desk, Bora came up to her.

"Hey I was looking for you so we could wa-"

"Why was Nayeon at the door instead of you?"

"Thats a weird way to put it..Mrs. Suzuki assigned groups to different parts of the classroom."

Bora took a deep breath and walked away just in time to see Mr. Hak arriving. Seulgi felt chills running down her spine as the teacher smiled at her. He then started class.

about 30 minutes into their 38 minutes lesson, Taeyong looked over at Seulgi.

"Why do you look so tense?"

Taeyong asked Seulgi, she was visibly shaking.

"No reason, its just really cold in here.."

Taeyong look at the thermometer.

"It is 80 degrees in here, everyone here is sweating, should I call the nurse?"

"NO!"

She screamed, grabbing everyones attention, especially Mr. Hak. Seulgi quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Talking in my class?"

Mr. Hak asked.

"s-sorry. I mean class was almost over anyways, we have 1 minute left so-"

"That doesn't matter you shouldn't be talking." 

Mr. Hak walked to the back of the classroom and locked the first door.

"Everyone leave through the second door today, except for Seulgi, stay after class to talk to me about your behavior."

Then came the sound she hoped she wouldn't hear. The bell rang and she watched as all of the other students flooded out of the room closing the door behind them. Leaving her and Mr. Hak alone. 

"Come up here." 

He said. Seulgi shook her head and leaped out her chair to try and unlock the first door. Mr. Hak rolled his eyes, took off his belt and ran up to Seulgi pushing her to the ground as he got on top of her, trying to take off her clothes. (meanwhile with Taeyong)

Taeyong felt kind of bad but confused at the same time. 

"I mean, I AM the one who started talking to her first but what was up with the sudden outburst?"

After contemplating joining Seulgi in her punishment with Mr. Hak, Taeyong turned around and headed for the classroom. 

"Mr. Hak, Im the one who started talking to seulgi first.." 

He claimed as he walked into the classroom through the second door. He looked around but saw nothing. Just as he was about to leave, he jumped at the sound of someone kicking a desk. He looked behind the desk to see Mr. Hak pinning Seulgi to the ground with his hand over her mouth as she was trying to break free from his grasp in her bra and skirt. "WHAT THE F-"

The bell rang but attention was soon drawn to classroom 1-3. All who were passing by were stopped by yelling at crashing sounds. A random student looked into the room.

"GUYS GUYS THERES A FIGHT BETWEEN A STUDENT AND A TEACHER!!!"

 Im real sorry bout the whole me not updating thing and for this rly bad chapter. Imma just add slow updates to the description..ik it was a rly long wait but the I had a case of writers block. Hope you guys have an amazing day even though were still in quarantine.