Enter the group

The college was bustling with a lot of people with newbies coming in. We see a typical angry young man coming in, Mayank Sharma was his name, Son of the renowned industrialist Kapil Sharma. Mayank had lost his mom at a very young age and had no connection with his dad. He had been boxing since a very young age and represented under 18 state level in boxing competition, but an accident forced him to stop. This created so much anger in him that he had a permanent scowl, and people were scared to even approach him.

He was walking when a guy crashed into him and made him get angry, he angrily looked at Samrat, who had a sorry look on his face. Mayank just looked at Samrat and walked away to the gym angrily, and Samrat heaved a sigh of relief that he did not scold him. Mayank was walking forward when he crashed into Rithvik, and the force made Rithvik fall. Mayank looked irritated at Rithvik and said, " watch where you go dude! Else it is difficult for downmarket people to get up" , and left. Rithvik was super pissed and thought that he will fix Mayank later.

We see a young boy Aditya entering quickly into the college and running to the auditorium. Aditya was also one of the trustees kids and grew up in a wonderful household full of love and laughter. He is also one of early joiners but preferred staying quieter

Enter our next character, a shy meek looking Gunjan Mirza. Gunjan belonged to a traditional muslim family where the mother thought that women belong in kitchen and father thought that women have the talent to move ahead.

While she was moving in the college, she crashed into Rithvik and group. Rithvik looked at her hungrily, clad in a tight salwar kameez and wanted to touch her, he moved very close to her and Gunjan cowered behind and crashed into Samrat. Samrat saw her sand looked at her face and then the person in front of her. Samrat immediately understood the scenario and looked at Rithvik and said"Rithvik principal sir is calling you". Gunjan got scared and looked at Samrat while Samrat smiled and said "the audi is at the end of the hallway. ". Gunjan nodded dumbly and proceeded towards auditorium.