Truly Madly Deeply

Niall Horan walked along the empty hallways of his school. He had tears streaming down his cheeks. He was torn. Broken an seriously needing help.

That was when Harry Styles came around the corner, feeling the same way but not showing it like Niall was.

Niall Horan and Harry Styles were two totally different people.

Niall was Irish. He was a loner. He never did anything. And he lived alone. He hasn't seen his parents since the "incident", his brother, Greg, his best friend lived miles away in Ireland.

Harry Styles, the most popular kid in school. He ha the perfect life. He was rich. Loads of friends. Had girls falling at his feet.

But they did have one thing in common.

They both were gay.

Now, that is the reason that both of the young boys were broken, down, and feeling of just going away.

Harry, hides his gayness. He keeps it hid, in worry if being known he'd be branded the freak of the school.

Niall, embraces it. He doesn't care. It likes being gay. And he doesn't care that other people know.

But he cares what people think.

And that's why he was crying.

As Niall and Harry passed each other, their arms brushed. And both boys felt an electrical current running through them.

The two boys gasped, stopping in there tracks to turn around and stare at the other.

They stared at each other for a few seconds. Niall sniffed, looking at Harry.

Harry let a tear roll down his cheek.

They looked away, walking back the way they came.

What just happened? Niall thought, shaking his head.

I think I have a crush. Harry thought, biting his lips together, wiping away the tear that had fallen when he looked at the blond lad.

"I think I'm in love." The boys whispered at the same time, but they were too far away from each other to hear.

-------

HI! My name is Alyssa.  This is my bromance story wattpad majigger.  My one with my most popular stories is my_lovelies108.  So, Narry is my favorite bromance.  Next would be Larry and then Niam....Ok, so, yeah.  I hope you like this.  This is my first story as a third person POV.  so.......Sorry if i suck.

-Bye!

P.S

NARRY BITCHES.