Little Miss Good

(Samu)

"The first steps of little Fajar with her father @Dean Ambrose.#Loveisintheair #Moveforward #deanambrose #alexabliss #Parent Moments "" An overjoyed mother with tears in her eyes when little Fajar calls her mother in Finnish @Julia Willams @Dean Ambrose. #Loveisintheair #Moveforward #deanambrose #alexabliss #Parent Moments #Juliawillams #babygirl #love #samuhaber #Finnish "I was at home and reading it, but before I could answer or retweet it, Sami was faster than meI wrote about it. "meidän pieni lapsemme oppii nyt kävelemään ja puhumaan. pätmään huolta heistä. (our little one is now learning to walk and speak. Take care of her.) @ Julia Willams @Dean Ambrose" before I shared the tweet on my page. I wrote about the tweet with the picture of father and daughter "The little one loves you like her mother, be good to them and protect them. @Julia Willams @Dean Ambrose" and also shared the tweet from James. I was so proud of the three and was looking forward to being baptized. Satisfied, I put the cell phone away and went to take a shower ...

(Julia)

I loved my little blonde angel. I've only been on the road since she was able to walk. she had the energy from me and the deep and firm sleep that she had from Jon. Incredibly Fajar ran through the apartment in the early morning, talking like a waterfall by now. Whether in English or Finnish, today was her baptism. I noticed how a small hand stroked my face and suddenly called "Get up Uncle Samu is here." then Fajar climbed onto the bed and played the trampoline "Darling you heard our daughter. Get up." I turned to Jon and kissed him. "Baby girl you go to Uncle Samu again. Mom and Dad are coming soon." Fajar nodded and ran out the door. "Samu, Mom and Dad are coming soon," I heard them call. Jon grinned and held me briefly. one more kiss and then i went to shower, got dressed and then went downstairs. Fajar entertained everyone, my dad laughed, "Sunshine, she's just like you." "How did you endure that?" I asked, still completely tired. samu couldn't help but say with a big grin on his face. "Julia I think your parents slept at night." "I'll do that too, you hero." alexa and my mom were in the nursery and put on Fajar and so she heard what Samu said afterwards. "Yes, but not next to each other, probably more with each other." A comment from Roman was inevitable. "Samu, I know two more, don't I, Seth, Runa?" .Seth had to grin and said "This is love" "Now we are here to get Fajar baptized." cried James. "Where is the father?" Jon came down the stairs with the little one in his arms. the little church was not far away and then we wanted to go out to eat. But what I saw when we got out of the car met unexpectedly. Hunter, Vince, Stephanie and Shane were waiting with their wife in front of the church. "Did you know about Mrs. Good !?" I asked Jon "No I didn't know honey." "But I" grinned Roman "And later I have something for you Miss Good. There is something else you want." it was a beautiful baptism the priests mentioned that the wedding would follow soon and christened it Fajar Jules Good. Aunt Alexis and Uncle Samu were proud. and James photographed and couldn't stop tweeting. It was great to celebrate with friends and family. Fajar loved the attention and especially Stephanie's long hair.

(Dean)

the next morning, my daughter woke me up and abused me as a trampoline. "Honey you heard our daughter. Get up." My fiancee turned to me and gave me a kiss. "Baby girl you go back to Uncle SamuMom and Dad are coming soon. "Fajar nodded and ran out of the door." Samu, Mom and Dad coming soon "we heard her call. I grinned and held her briefly. A kiss and then she took a shower, dressed and then she went downI lay there for a moment and thought about my idea again, then I went downstairs. After our daughter's baptism, we went out to eat. Samu said, "So now the only thing missing is the wedding of the two. On Dean and Julia." we clinked glasses and after dinner I pulled Samu aside. "You surely know Julia's favorite song, don't you?" I asked him. "Yes, what are you up to?" Samu asked me as a counter question. "I would like to surprise her with it at the wedding and to shape your favorite song with you." I cleared it up. He stuck a USB stick to me and said: "You can never be ready, they say." I heard this song up and down the next day to learn the lyrics. I had never been a good singer, but Samu said that if he had already been able to teach me Finnish, he could do itfor the next day we arranged to try it out.when the guests later went little by little I had to listen to Samu: "I never thought that you would put so much effort into her." I only replied: "She healed my heart, gave me the greatest gift there isand she deserves to give me back a small part of it. "When I saw that Julia and little Fajar had fallen asleep on the couch, I first put my daughter to bed and then I carried Julia up the stairs to the bedroom. when she was in my arm, I whispered in her ear: "Thanks for everything you did for me. I love you." then I fell asleep.