032

The day had finally ended. You were home in bed, just chilling before tonight. Your day went pretty well, considering it was your birthday. Avani and the boys treated you like a queen, you felt so special. You thought, "how can anything ruin now"-

Your thoughts were interrupted..

"Y/N YOUR BESTIES HOME" Avani yelled.

You got up and ran downstairs to be greeted by a smiley Avani, with a dress holder, and birthday gifts. She was also dressed up in this:

 She was also dressed up in this:

You looked her up and down.

"Damn Vani- Trevor is hella lucky." You said with the biggest smile on your face.

Her face glowed more with a bigger smile.

"You haven't seen anything yet. Here's this bag, it has a gown for the party later. You'll look great. And no backing out." She said handing you the bag filled with a large gown.

"Alright. Have you talked to my mom?"

Avani nodded. "Yes she'll be here in a few. Alex is with the boys getting ready."

You nodded and went to your room.

You opened your door to have your bed with a gift.

You smiled and walked up to it. The box had a card saying:
"bestie y/n,

this present is to you, the one and only. we hope you have a great birthday this year, considering your back. we love you with our whole hearts, and nothing will ever change that.

-the goons and gal<3"

You smiled. "What did I do to deserve them."

Then you remembered the gown. So you set it down and opened it.

You were in shock. It was beautiful. You immediately striped and slid into your dress. You glanced at yourself in the mirror.

"Wow Avani was right." You giggled to yourself.

"Y/n come down already I need to see the reveal!" Your mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!!" You yelled back. You put on black heels and walked to your door.