Wana Wau WanaWau wana Wau Wau !!!!!!!

Jealous : Means i just love you so much that i fear to lose you to someone

The Shehnaaz kaur Gill that came from Punjab to Mumbai was not what she was now .... that Shehnaaz never was jealous or possessive for anyone... until last week she never felt so ... first time she felt the urge to look beautiful .. she was naturally beautiful and people would often say that .. but she never did anything specially to get noticed or to be appreciated .. but why now ??.. she wondered why she was spending the whole morning just browsing through her dresses ... urgggg she thought.. mere pass dhanggg ga outfit nahi hain.. main kya pehnoo .. dekhliyaa na Sana pichli baar.. ladkiyaa kaisee hain .. yaha par .. aur wo tho bhi phir bhi birthday party tha... ye tho full on party hain.. chote chote kapdo main halla macha dengi ..  main kya pehnuu .. hayee rabbaa.. kaha phass gayee.. isiliye mana kiya tha mainee Vikas nahi sun raha tha .. ab kya karun..

She was panicking.. confused .. she felt terrible... she dint want to feel out of place again..she knew she would be a laughing stock ... and a embarrassment for both Sid and Vikas .. but what should she do .. she wondered.. first of all she never expected to be part of any parties here and she dint get any good outfits other than one  which she had saved for her birthday ... secondly even if she would have got any new ones they wouldn't match the type of dresses the girls there would be in..

She knew that if she would ask Sid he would immediately get her n number of outfits but that was not her .. she would never ask anything from anyone..she had a big fat Ego .. no not ego it was about her self respect actually .. she would never .. but today she felt the need to look beautiful and presentable.. she dint want to look like a embarrassment for Sid ..

Defeated in the battle between her mind and her heart she decided to speak to maa and see if she can avoid the party

SM: Sana .. aa beta .. waha kyu khadi hain

Sana: Maa. woo..

SM: kya baat hain bachi .. kuch bolna tha

Sana: Maa.. wo kya main ye party ko na jaoo.. please

SM: par kyu .. kya hua?

Sana: kuch nahi maa.. bas mann nahi hain.. she said looking down

SM: Sana.. dekh idhar .. kya hua.. tu mujhe nahi bolegi

Sana; Maa .. aisee baat nahi hain.. maa wo mere pass na dhangg ke kapde nahi hain..

SM: kya??.. kya matlab

Sana: Maa. wo na maine dekha .. ye parties main ladkiya badi saj dhaj ke aati hain.. mere pass na waisee kapde nahi hain.. actually maine na jyada party wear kapde laaye nahi thee..

SM: tho?

Sana: Sid ke saath jaungi .. tho acha nahi lagega na .. usko embarrassment hogi meri wajah se.. main nahi chahthi ki ..

SM: hahahahahaha.. bacha . thu sach main bachi hi hain

Main tho sochthi thi ki tu Sid ko achi tarah samajthi hain.. dekh wo ye sab nahi sochtha .. usko insab se farak hi nahi  padta ...   aur Sana .. bacha admi apna wajoot khud banata hain.. kapdo se .. sajne dhajne se insaan ki recognition nahi hoti bacha.. tu dil ki bahut hi achi hain....tere chehre par dikhti hain teri massomiyat .. you are naturally beautiful Sana .. tu jobhi pehnegi na bahut sundar lagegi .. tu ye sab matt soch .. bas kush reh .. and be confident ..

Sana: Maa par

Sm: kuch nahi sunungi ... jao aur ready hojaooo.. abhi ..

Aunty had given her some confidence . .. she removed her Light yellow floor length sleeveless anarkali she had saved for her birthday ..she straightened her hair .. put on very minimal make up .. and a very natural looking lipstick.. she looked like a princess.. yes her dress was very simple yet she looked ravishing in that dress ..but her mind was still contemplating .. she was not yet feeling confident completely

Matches Made in Heavenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें