|||||||||-new people~

**THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER**

''y/n pov''

my dreams blew away by the blair of my shined alarm clock. i struggled up out of the pink silky sheets and onto the freezing morning floor tiles. slight shivers sent me livid! I sloped over to the kitchen, that was covered in fruits. I looked to still not see my mother, but i was used to it now..she never came home, not in months but i have been fine. i crawled to the fridge only to see some peanut butter with a side of empty. i sighed and grabbed the jar and a slice of bread, low and behold formed a peanut butter sandwich! i savored every  peanutty bite until all that was left was my plate. I sat to watch a bit of tv..the longer i sat there sinking into the couch it hit me, i was graduating high school this week! (and i have a stunning shined dress!!) I uncovered myself from my blanket and turned off the show. Slowly but surely, i made it to the shower, i slipped off what seemed to be a hoodie from albert and walked in. The steamy water started to cover me with warmth. I reached for my shampoo and started scrubbing. Soon, i was out of the foggy shower and slouching in my "large" closet. The swishing of hangers came to annoy me, until i found a nice outfit!

 The swishing of hangers came to annoy me, until i found a nice outfit!

I got dressed and hurried to the marbled bathroom. I took the lightened toothbrush and swiped paste on the bristles. slowly moving the brush back and forth, up and down, and around my mouth until SPIT- i finished. I ran the water of my toothbrush, the sound of the water put me in a relaxed mood.  I combed my hair and put it back with a black headband before i headed out. Without notice, i heard a knock on the door... i flung forward the flimsy opening only to see.... the beautiful hazel eyed cutie i hoped for, Albert! I gave him a warm hug before we started to walk to the run down school. Only three more days.. i grew out of my thoughts to look over at myself hugging albert's arm- i quickly removed it from his soft skin, he let out a trancing giggle. I gave him a pretend mad look and he just swiftly smiled.. awe! Not long after crunching over the cracking sidewalk we arrived at the brick-built high-school. I got swept off my feet by albert as he picked me up and brought me to my  locker! When there, I met up with my other best friends, Kaden and Raven. We spoke until the bell rang. Every step on the school tiles brought more dread. I was a good graded student, but lately ive started to get in trouble for things. Like falling asleep, or spacing out, or even failing a bit. I finally made it to the class's door-frame, i kept reading the door lable over and over. Calmness swept over me when i heard a familiar voice...Albert! He trotted over to me with a bareing smile. I tried to smile back but only worries came through. Albert must have noticed i was NOT going in, so he spoke...."lets skip class!". He was so calm about it, yet again, from what i knew he did it alot. I was  very hesitant, but ended up skipping. I was on edge. Every movement, Every sound startled me. But i would just try  to brush it off. The more classes i skipped, the more confident i felt.This was oddly refreshing!! I quit quivering over the creaky floors, or the water dripping off the rotted ceiling. While walking around the school i saw a group of girls..and one boy. From what i saw, they just drew and giggled alot. They were all oddly pretty.. One had light skin and blonde hair, she had nice lashes but was a little distant from the others she also looked extremely sad, another one had dark skin long pretty hair and wore a hoodie that actually fits her. Something i dont see often from girls, including myself. Two others had medium skin, one hit puberty waaay before everyone else, still looking stunning as ever, and the other one still looked like she could fit in kindergarden  and not be suspected but that still came with being cute. And the boy was just there. For some reason they seemed familiar but i couldnt put my finger on how.. I decided to just smile and wave at them, and they kindly did the same! I looked at Albert with a bit of a better mood. We kept walking around until the end of they day bell rang. Finally! When walking home, i saw those girls again! The boy wasent there.. They were all laughing and acting like maniacs. They were having so much fun, i havent had that kind of fun in a while. Albert went home already, so i took the risk and went over to the girls. Sure, i was socially uneducated..but they seemed sweet! I shyly said hello and they turned to me in shock. In sync they all glady said hello, and one small hi from the blonde. *time skip* we became friends! The blonde was named Kaiden, Long hair was Jodie, the puberty girl was Sofia, and the small one.. well shes Elainey! We got along just fine, and spent quite a while talking! Finally..I meet new people! Long after, i went home to a bunch of texts from albert asking why i didnt come home yet. I giggled and called him, telling the whole situation! He was proud of me because he knew i was bad at making friends. But before i knew it the words became silent,and from reality came my dreams once again..

New people!!

[ hehe new chapterrrrr

yes this book has been changed to them being in high school

and that group of friends?? THEY ARE MY IRL FRIENDS but one of them is me hehehehehehhee

hope u liked

i be having writers block so this might suck but who tf caressss

mwa

<3333

*iyxllow left the chat*

word count: 1050