3. The Bar

Pulling up to my temporary home was an amazing feeling. I Couldn't wait to get into my bed and take a nap. As I got in, I locked the door and set the keys to my White Jeep Wrangler on the tile counter top. Taking off my shoes, I basically slid into my room on the hard wood floor almost tripping when the floor changed to dark carpet.

I love my dark themed room that I did myself. I wasn't allowed to paint the room or change the carpet, so I worked with what I had. Thankfully, the room was already dim in tone. I decorated with black and scarlet furniture. My bed, desk, dresser, and beanbag were black as well as my night stand. The accents around the room were all scarlet or a deep shade of red. I had a beautiful collection of candles on the dresser that could set any mood you could think of.

Going into the nightstand I grabbed my lighter and lit my favorite lavender scented candle. Putting the lighter back in the nightstand. I stripped of my skirt and cardigan as fast as I could, leaving on my thigh highs. Leaping onto my bed, I consider using my computer, but ruled against it. Going under my bed, I grab Mr. Pink from my fun toy box and lay on my pillows.

Finally stripping of my laced black panties, I turn on Mr. Pink and get to work, sighing once he makes contact with my center. I start to think back to what occurred this morning with the man whose name I learned was Vincent. Which you learned from screaming it, I giggle at the thought.

I guess I caught him off guard because he looked at me intrigued. "Alrighty then, I'll respect your time." He said, shocking me. "Thank you very much" I exclaimed waiting to be released. He just stared at me amused. "Nah, I'm just kidding. You ain't going no where until I get what I want. But, since I am holding you from your ' life that waits for no one' I'll let you pick the location. You have 5 options: Wall, floor, couch, sink, or door?" I stood there, not knowing whether to laugh, be surprised, tell him to move, or select a secret option he didn't mention that I loved so very much.

Options, options, so many to choose from.

"Alright, you come here and lay down, now" I said as I walked to the couch, dropping my stuff on the rug. I turned around just in time to see his eyes grow darker and dilate in the slightest as he walked towards me. He did as I said while I undid my ripped blue jeans and threw them over the couch along with my panties.

I made my way over his body and almost fell over when he pulled me against his face. A hiss escaped my lips as he took my clit into his mouth grazed it with his teeth. My eyes rolled back into my head as he lapped me into his mouth.

"Look at me" I said, tilting his head back as his eyes flicked up to mine. I slowly began grinding myself into his mouth. Smiling at the fact that I didn't leave, but also remembering I had to hurry because I had to go get ready for class soon.

I decided against drawing this out for myself and began to speed up my hips. I moaned as he hummed against me, causing me to stop my movement. But, he kept going and grazed me with his teeth again, holding eye contact with me the whole time which brought me even closer. My thighs clenched and began to tremble around his face as I began to feel that tightening feeling in my stomach that I loved so much.

"Ooouu, fuck" I all but screamed as his name suddenly came back to me. "Vincent, yes! Right there! Don't stop! Shhhhiiiiitttttt!!!!" I screamed. I began violently trembling as he locked his arms around my thighs and continued his relentless torture.

As my trembles became slower he slowed as well, kissing my sensitive bud once more causing my hips to jerk. My panting slowed as I looked down at him to see him watching me intently with a smirk on his face. "You taste sweet. What is that?" He asks, trying to get my specific taste and identify what it resembled. I laugh watching his face twist up in confusion.