5

"Chaeng," Lisa called seeing her friends smile happily not knowing her own disease.

   "You're here Lisa." Chaeyoung said excitedly.

Lisa hug her tightly not wanting to let her go.

   "We're friends right?" Lisa asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

   "Promise me that you'll forgive me no matter what." Lisa state making Chaeyoung confused.

   "Have you do anything Lisa?" She asked.

   "Just promise me and don't be mad, please." Lisa pleade and Chaeyoung nodded.

Jisoo and Jennie enter the room and their eyes met Lisa.

   "Lisa, could we have a shirt talk with you?" Jisoo ask and Lisa nodded.

They went outside and Jennie pat Lisa's back.

   "Are you sure about your decision Lisa? Chaeng probably didn't want you to do this," Jennie state and Lisa eyes widened.

   "You know," Lisa mumble.

   "Dara told us. Its not good to keep a secret from us Lisa. You know it," Jisoo said.

   "I can't unnie. Seeing how happy Chaeng are. I want her to continue living and make some memories.

   "Then, how about you? Chaeng want you to be part of her memory and I' sure with that." Jisoo said and Lisa shook her head.

   "I have make a medical check out and Dara unnie said my heart is suitable and there is nothing can change my mind even Chaeng," Lisa mutter.

   "How about that guy? The one you spend your days with?" Jennie blurted out.

   "How did you know?" Lisa asked confuse.

   "I went to your house the other day amd saw you with him. I know that look of yours Lisa." Jennie continue.

   "I'm sorry but I still didn't change my mind." Lisa said and walk away.

▪︎

   "Where's Lisa?" Jimin asked Kai looking around while he just smile teasingly.

   "Develope a crush already?" Kai tease.

   "What?! No," Jimin lied.

   "You've been sticking with her these past days. Probably get some new enemy," Kai explain.

   "Why?" He asked confused.

   "Lisa is famous here. Not just because of her beauty but also her kindness. In conclusion, almost every guy in this school have a huge crush on her including me but no harm done, I support you," Kai said and laugh.

   "You like her too?" Jimin asked and Kai just nodded.

   "Hey, do you perhaps know a guy name bambam?" Jimin suddenly ask making Kai froze.

   "How did you know him?" Kai asked shock.

   "Secret," Jimin said shortly and look at Kai waiting for a story telling session.

   "Bambam was Lisa's boyfriend. They were never seperate and pratically glued to each other. They both love each other which make people jealous but somehow, each people has their own secret." Kai paused and took a deep breath.