I got you Roddy

The next morning Violet woke up in the arms of her boyfriend. As much as she wanted to stay in bed, she knew she had class and so she dragged herself out of bed and headed to her bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and then stripped off her clothes before hopping in the shower.

Violet was too distracted by the low music her phone was playing that she didn't realize Roddy getting in the shower.

"You fucking scared me." She jumped when she felt his hands on her waist.

"My bad baby" He began kissing her neck.

"Roddyyyyy, I have class soon."

"I don't give a fuck" his hands traveled down her body stopping at her private area.

Her legs voluntarily opened and Roddy began rubbing her clit slowly.

Violet gasped and threw her head back onto his shoulders.

She could feel how hard he was and at this point she wanted nothing more then to feel him inside of her.

"Fuck me" Violet moaned.

Roddy pushed her against the shower wall and kissed down her back.

He bit and kissed her thighs and ass. Leaving small marks and hickeys.

Violet didn't have time for the foreplay but she enjoyed the feel of Roddy's touch against her skin too much to complain.

Standing up, Roddy slowly inserted himself inside of her and Violet let out a long moan.

Grabbing her neck, he pulled her against him and began fucking her.

"Fuck... oh my god." Violets eyes rolled to the back of her head and Roddy moved his hand down her soft wet body to rub her clit, while slowly stroking in and out of her.

"I'm gonna cum" Violets stomach tightened and her legs started shaking as she felt her orgasm rip through her.

"Mhm give it to me." Roddy groaned in her ear.

He held Violets weak body up as he felt his orgasm getting close.

"Ah shit V" He pulled out just in time to cum on her ass.

Violet giggled as she turned around and kissed him.
"Let's get you cleaned up."

-

Making her way to class, Violet felt a nervousness bubble up in her stomach. Today during her film class she was gonna get to go to a studio where she'll be filming the voiceover that she'll have playing over her movie.
This will be trial number 1. She wanted to hear and see how it'll sound over what she already had done for her film.
She wrote it down a while ago and felt like it was perfect but knowing her, she'll most likely want to change it as time goes on and she continues to work on the movie.

"You're late."

"I know I'm so sorry." Her professor looked at the wet curly bun on her head and then down at her sweatsuit.

"Let's go." Violet followed her through the long halls of the building, until they reached the studio.

Micah was the sound mixer for the schools radio show, which meant that if you needed access to any of the studios, he was the guy to go to.

"Hey guys." He greeted us.

"Micah hey, thank you for doing this. Violet here is gonna be recording something for her film."

"Yeah sure, no problem."

"Okay thank you. Violet, you have an hour and then I want to see you in class when you're done."