history in English

....BCM Monster....   

As time past monsters sightings have become nothing but jokes and myths. 

until they found out that people were turning into monsters.

And the reason for that all starts back when it was the age of monsters.

Many would describe monsters as Unholy beasts that lurk in the

darkness, claiming victims with their terrifying power that was obtained from what they call M.E...

an unstable energy only monsters can absorb and plenty of mortals were jealous of it...

The Monsters lived in a small kingdom along the vast upper far-lands, but it didn't remain that way...

For various kingdoms hated monsters viciously and wanted to be rid of them.

This left both sides emotionally vulnerable enough to be taken advantage of by an Evil spirit who works by

the name of Mr. D. For various kingdoms hated monsters viciously and wanted to be rid of them.

That caused dozens of monsters hate them back.. He
can bring the worst out of anyone through his power

of manipulation.With the use their anger and hatred he blindsided their judgment

and influence both sides to start wiping out one another...

Outraged by this the Queen of monsters she went to the realm that is responsible for this.

The Queen humbly went before the King to explain that all these deaths are hurting both of their kingdoms

and wanted to see a way to make peace for her kingdom's sake.

Knowing this Mr. D put a thought in the King's mind.

If he held control over the monsters his kingdom will be the most feared and mightiest.

Hence the King told the Queen unless she surrender the power of

her kingdom over to live under his rule there will be no peace between them...

She tried to reason with him, but he wouldn't change his mind.

The Queen grew angry from this and called him a greedy rat for making such a demand.

She told him that her kingdom and its power will never be his and With that, she vanished in a whirlwind of bats.

Mr. D used this chance to lay an idea in the angry King's head to make a siege on the monster kingdom

and take control of the monsters by force, but when the King's men did so the monster kingdom was gone Without a trace.

Mr. D was outraged, cause now he would have to wait for them to return...

Today the presents of monsters are needed and people will begin to know why.

For in certain places reportings of people, toons, plants

all most anything is just about gaining monstrous features and power, then reeking havoc!

And Inkwell is one of them.

But there are places like Toontown that barely take this seriously because nothing has happened to them.. Yet.

These townsfolk who lived there find their town to be the safest place ever.

And it's for that reason Bendy, Boris and their friends went into hiding there since

Inkwell has been infested with the most dangerous, monstrous citizens that have it out for them.

(King dice's Boss Is to blame for that)

Bendy and Boris are trying to help buy time for Cuphead and Mugman to figure out

how to clear the deep debt that threatens their lives and now their friends as well.

And just when they believed they were safe and had enough problems

on their hands, they'll soon end up discovering a whole new world of

problems that neither they or Toontown ever expected to be in...