Day 20-Shyness.

.-.-.-.-.

The pair was walking down the streets of Inazuma Town.Endou was finally going to introduce Kazemaru to his parents.Not as a friend but as his boyfriend.

"I d-don't think I'm r-ready Mamoru..."Kazemaru fiddled with his fingers nervously.Endou let out a heavy sigh.

"Don't be nervous Ichi.Everything we'll be fine."Endou advised.

"But.What if they don't like me?"Kazemaru whispered lowering his head.

"Trust me they'll love you just as how much I love you!And if they don't it won't change a thing."Endou held the brunette's hand in his.

"We'll be together no matter what they think."Endou whispered lovingly.

There faces were inches close to one another.A bright blush on Kazemaru's face.Their lips so close that Endou could feel his boyfriends heavy breath.

"AA!MAMORU!!"They heard his mother scream running out of her house.

"U-uh..mom...Hi---"Endou blurted out trying to act calm his face red with embarrassment and anger that their kiss was interrupted.

"A COUPLE!A YAOI COUPLE!ENDOU WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?YOU FOUND YOURSELF THE PERFECT MAN!"She exclaimed hugging Kazemaru and Endou in a bear hug.

                                                            .-.-.-.