Im gonna get pay back

I was tagged by: mysteriouslyfound

Rules
1.) You must copy a post of the rules.
2.) You must say 13 things about yourself and you cannot refuse.
3.) If you don't do this in a week the person who tagged you has to pick a punishment.
4.) It has to be a chapter not a comment.
5.) You have to tag 15 people.
6.) Chapter has to have a creative name.

1.) My current favorite musicians are Andy Black, Palaye Royale, Motionless in White, NF, and Three days Grace.

2.) I absolutely love music.

3.) I'm usually always listening to music.

4.) I'm the oldest of 3.

5.) I have blue eyes.

6.) My favorite TV shows are Supernatural, Riverdale, Lucifer, The Flash, Arrow, Merlin, The umbrella academy, the vampire diaries, blue bloods, criminal minds, and The originals.

7.) I like action/ thriller/ comedy movies.

8.) My favorite comedian is Gabriel Iglesias or Fluffy as most know him as.

9.) I graduate in 2021.

10.) I'm an A, B student.

11.) I aspire to be a writer, poet, and a masseuse.

12.) I'm a virgo.

13.) I don't want children

GraceCayford
Mystical_Gay_Boy
thgpjohttydfangirl
ThickThighsGreyEyes
senpaiplsnoticemoi
Wolfloverforever543
Queen_Eevee_1202
Dannyloid
thatswhyiliveinhell
iamzac98
datacar
SarahDonaher
LiaChayse
snugglebunny1415
ErElito2000

These ppl are chosen at random. I understand if some of you unfollow me but I'm just going through a list of followers. It's nothing personal unless its GraceCayford but I do it to just to mess with em. But no punishment will be given out considering I don't really care enough to do it and I don't like to punish people who haven't done anything to me. And  me tagging you is punishment enough so....bleh.