Part one: building the couch

Emmet got home after a tired day of working. He walked over to his couch and realized there was something wrong with it, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He turned his head over to the couch and realized that he was fucking lame and shit and wanted to level it up. He got up and left his apparent to get merterals.

TIME SKIP
When he got back he begin to make his couch into a double decker couch. Once he was done he was proud of himself. The couch look beautiful. Their were coffee cups holders so he can put his drink down once he was done drinking. He walked over to the couch and sat down soon falling asleep. Once he woke up he quickly ran to his room to get change for work. When he was done he walked out of the room and was about to leave until the couch started talking?! "S-senpai pls don't leave" the couch said and emmet quickly left freaking out what just happen. Was he hearing things? Yeah he was probably imagining shit there's no way a couch can talk. When he got back he sat down on the couch and once again it talked "s-senpai 0///0" emmet got up quickly and turned around. "H-how can you talk?" He asked as he stared at the couch "i don't know senpai" the couch said "my name is emmet not senpai" emmet said "that's just a nickname senpai" the couch said and giggled. "Emmet sighed and sat back down still weirded out. Soon enough he feel asleep.

Word count: 273 words