(mpreg/ eggpreg/dragon)part 1

As a knight i swore to defeat any beast and any foe so i am off to slay the legendary dragon trident known to be the only dragon unseen by anyone.
I arrived at his so called layer ready to defeat him and gain a great honer and fortune for killing him.
When suddenly from the darkness of the cave i heard someone crying and weping. Someone might be traped i must save them but when i arrived i only saw a man covered in scales with wings and horns patruding from his body. I watched as the strange man wept and cryed by the small lagoon  i slowley walked over worred i might scare him off. Cause for a dragon if this man is the dragon is very attractive and stoic and i feel as tho my knighthood has been thrown straight out the window.
" umm are you ok?"
"*sniff* Who goes there ?leave now!!"
He shook off the tears as he jolted away in fear.
" hey are you hurt?"
" no stay back mortal i cant control..."
As the man said those words he suddenly spasmed as his body grew more dragon like as his body slimed in to a large seepent. When his body finally completely change he flew at me with lightning speed as he toosled my small male body to the floor.
I soon realized why he was in pain his pouch was full of eggs needing to be laid. Guessing he's the last of his kind his eggs have been pileing up for years.
But wait no it cant be the dragon quckly ripped of the armor like tin foil and dug into my trossers . I screamed and jolted trying to free myself but nothing worked.
I soon saw his large member inching closer and closer to my prostate as it polsated and bulge. With no warning in lunged itself deep into my prostat releasing white liquid into my body. It was warm and slimey as it filled my body slightly pudgeing my stomach and then came the eggs large in mass slideing down into my body. I whined as egg after egg went into my body with no rest expanding my stomach more and more until he was finished at left me swollen sore and paintsless i felt so weak from the sudden experience that i passed out.
When i awoke i was laying on a hay bed covered in wool and cloth i sat up trying to figure out what happed.
When i look down to see my large bump about the size of a women pregnant at 9 months  i looked  swollen and stretched to thr brim.
"I wouldn't get up if i were you"
I turened to see the man now in human form holding a bowl of water.
" did you really? I mean ? You know"
I stared shocked at the fact i was pregnant witha dragons babys and i alredy look 9 months and he's telling me to not get up.
"I impregnated you it was a accident i never meant to ever do this to a human please understand that and if you need anything I'll get it for you"
He answered  one question but why can't i get up and why i am i so big already?.
" um mr trident umm why i am so big?"
I stared at him scared to receive his true answer that it might mean i have todie or somthing even more crazy.
"I am sorry mortal but i had held those eggs in for almost a full year and so when i released it was about 50
Eggs into your body which explains your large size and why you need to rest mortal"
I sat thwre stund as i held on to my large belly scared of what to come and  why did it have to be me. I started hyperventilating as reality hit me and i couldn't stop shaking my body.
"Shhhh its ok you won't die"
I looked over to see trident was now in full dragon mode curled around me  in a protective manner as he shushed me to calm down.
I soon laid my head near him and fell in to a quite sleep.