3

When the next day arrived, I immediately took a shower because I was going to be late for work. I don't have a schedule, but arriving late in front of other people won't make a good impression. I took the initiative of crossing the street and entering the café first. When I walked in, I noticed that there was a new barista. Every noon, where the hell is she? I was about to leave when I noticed Jisoo and Rosie ordering coffee.

"Hey," I said as I approached them, causing both of them to turn to face me.

"Hi Lisa, we all went out earlier to watch the sunrise; I was going to invite you but you're still sleeping and probably tired from work," Rosie says.

"Jinyoung is also here," Jisoo said, pointing to a table in the corner where Jinyoung was sitting. Apparently, he really enjoys reading.

"Junior!" Jisoo yells, making Jinyoung look up with a scowl on his face

"Junior!" Jisoo yells, making Jinyoung look up with a scowl on his face. That nickname doesn't seem to sit well with him. Jisoo pointed to me, causing him to look at me. He waves at me, prompting me to reciprocate.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I ask Rosie, watching Jisoo's smile fade. I'm not sure if it's what I'm thinking, but... I'm sure I'll find out soon whether she tells me or not... I'm good at figuring things out.

"He's out with his sister," she said with a smile.

"What about Jennie? She's your friend, right?" I inquire, and Rosie nods.

"Well, we don't invite Jennie during the day," she explained.

"What's the harm?"

"Don't expect Jennie to be out until afternoon," Jisoo said, "she's a night owl."

"Why? Is she a vampire or something?" I chuckled.

"Well, not like that... you'll probably find out if you're lucky," Rosie laughs, "do you want to join us for a coffee?" she asks, changing the subject.

"I have to go to work; I can't slack off as much as I want because I only have a couple of days," I said, making Rosie nod in agreement.

"OK, we'll see you later," Rosie says. On my way out, I said goodbye to Jisoo and Rosie, as well as Jinyoung. I'm curious why Jennie doesn't go out during the day, but I don't want to force them to tell me, and I don't want to sound disrespectful if I ask Jennie if it's a secret.

After that, I went to work, and the entire team has yet to find any significant evidence. I told them to look in every room of the house.

I walk back to my car after a long day of work and drive back to my apartment. I take a short break before getting ready, eating dinner, and meeting Rosie and the others at the church. Even though Jennie was upset last night, I'm confident she'll be there again.