kinky ( not smut I promise)

"  ROBIN! " An even deeper voice from above yelled and a shadow dropped behind Robin. " Let. Her. Go"

Robin made a noise as he let go. " Whatever "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the pair. I knew who they were. I had only been in Gotham City a few weeks and I heard all the tales of Batman and his sidekicks.  I look towards the street and made a break for it.  If I stay they'll ask questions! I ran for dear life but sadly I wasn't fast enough as Robin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards the pair. " No! Let go!" I squirmed around and I struggled but it was no use.

" Stop moving Brat!" Robin yelled and threw me against the wall. Throwing a Batarang close to my face which hit the wall behind me paralyzed me with fear.   " Now! Who are you!" He demanded

" I don't answer to the likes of you!" I snapped.  Staring him down. He stared right back and approached me. Grabbing my neck roughly

" Who. Are. You. " His voice was no longer raised but it was deep and intimidating.  " You answer to the likes of me because this is my city " he squeezed my neck applying light pressure. 

" ENOUGH " Batman yelled from behind Robin.  He roughly grabbed Robin's shoulder and pulled him away causing him to release the grip he had on his neck. Batman then looked at me " I will ask you this only once.  " He stated calmly his eyes traveling up from my body to my face " Who are you "

I gulped. I was hesitant " Aura "  great going doofus. He's gonna know it's a fake name. " My name is Aura sir. " I tried to make it sound as believable as possible