~11~

//1 week 4 days later//

Its Yoongi's off day which is a happy day for him. He can spend his time with his mommy. He happily hope in the shower and do his morning routine. He wore a casual clotes since he needs to buy a suit for Mr.Park. The money already given by Mr.Park.

Once he is done, he went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen since his mom is always there in the morning. But once he got there, there was no one. "Mommy?" He called out for his mom but no response can be heard. There was a small note on the fridge.

Honey,

Im sorry work came up! I'll be back at home around 5! Im sorry honey!

-Your favourite mommy

Yoongi sighed. He just thinking about spending his time with his mom since it SUNDAY today. Weird.

There's a toast placed on the counter that his mom left for him. He ate it and washed the plate. He wants a drink, he decided to just drink a milo. They say milo gives you energy. So why not?

Yoongi's friends are all busy. He thought his close friend was free but he had an appointment today. Ah guess he will just watch tv today. Ding can be heard by his phone.

You received 2 messages from Kookie❤

Kookie❤
Hey babe
Wanna hang out? ;-)

Kookieee
Yess pleaseee come hereee
I need to buy suit for Mr.Park

Guess we will go to a mall then?

You're smaarttttt
Fasteerrr Im bored hereee

Wait baby
Im on my way

Kookie I told you for so many times!!!
Im
Not
Your
Baby
!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyfriend then;-)

Nuuuu

Then what are you? An alien?

Its Tae
Im a human ofc
Im just Yoongi, a cute yet handsome Yoongi^o^

Baby Im here
In front of your house

Okie dokieee

Yoongi put his phone on his pocket happily. He took his wallet and make sure everything is turned off. Once he is done, he locked the front door behind him and went to the CEO's car that was waiting for him. "Morning Kookie" Yoongi greeted the CEO. "Morning baby" The word baby made Yoongi whine. The CEO only giggled at the cute boy. "So which mall?" The CEO asked, broke the silence. "I dont know? What do you have in your mind?" Yoongi answered him with a question. "Hmm lets go there" The CEO replied "Where?" "Oh you will see" The CEO's reply making Yoongi whined again.

After 20 minutes of begging for the CEO to tell him where they are going, the car finally stopped. "Here we are" The CEO told him. There stood a big building that looks luxury. "Is this a mall?" Yoongi asked, amazed by the building. "Yeah. If you want to know, this mall actually only rich people shop here" Mr.Jeon told him. "Oh Im not rich then I am not supposed to be here" Yoongi pouted. "I am. So lets go" Mr.Jeon grabbed Yoongi's hand "Make sure no one touch you" Mr.Jeon warned him.