*Before You Read*(please read this)

Hi! Thank you for choosing to read Snow White: Fractured Fairytale!. There are some things you should know before you read, so please take a minute or two to read this short "chapter".

In this story, there is a ton of gory violence. So, if that kind of thing makes you queasy, uneasy, or uncomfortable, this story may not be right for you.

There are some references to classic fairy tales, as well as incorporation of Snow White and other characters into those iconic stories (you will see what i mean by that when you get there).

This story not only goes through Snow White, but many other fairy tales and/or Disney movies.

I may even extend it past those stories into some events in history that vampires could be involved in, like wars.

I also aplojize for any typos in advance. When a word ends in a "b" and is not supposed to, that vb" is supposed to be a comma (","). I have a keyboard where the punctuation is from pressing and holding down on a certain letter, and sometimes i don't hold it for long enough, hence the "b". Wattpad also screws up the paragraph breaks in my stories sometimes, especially for dialouge. I also apolojize for that in advance. One nore thing i would like to (not quite) apolojize for is that this story is written in a 3rd person narrative, and i have never really done that. I've always written in 1st person. So if the writing sucks, i'm very sorry.

This story also has some LGBTQ+ representation. If you just read that sentence and said "Ew", go away and think really hard about your life choices, then come back when you are ready to look at everyone as human and equal (even though most of the main characters are vampires or werewolves...)

Now that that is out of the way, here are the characters (and who i have in mind for them)

Snow White: Lilla Crawford (she actually played Red Riding Hood in Into The Woods, but in this she is Snow White)

Rose Red/Red Riding Hood: Taylor Hickson