chapter:1..coz i don't wanna live!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

QUOTE OF THE DAY ...^

Avneet and riyaz were in relationship..they want to marry .
But they know that her father can't accept him as his son in law ..so they decide to run away from home and marry in the court.. Avneet went out from her house and talking to someone on her call ..another side sid was at the railway station and he was too on call ...

Nicknames
Avneet ..avnee
Sidharth...siddi

Avnee: hey where r u ?? I leave my house ..and now I am on my way...

Riyaz: yeah !! I am at home ..and I'll try to came out from my house ..bye

Avnee: bye ..
***********
hey bro !! Say whtsp ??..sidharth said
where r u I am waiting for u ..if today u will not come to office boss tujhe job se nikal dege ..koi idea h tujhe ?..abhi asked to him

relax yaar ..nothing will happen..but there is one problem..train is late for 3 hours ..so I can't do anything..siddi said without any care ..

Yaar I don't know that what can I do to u ..u r no worry about ur job ..and unfortunately I get this responsiblity to take all ur tention on my head ..abhi yelled at him

Relax bro ..I told u naa that I'll handle all ...now bye ..siddi replied carelessly..

Okk bye ..abhi replied angrily..
And cut the call ..
************
How idiot he is ..he switched off his phone ..bitch ..avnee said angrily..

She was now at the railway station..and then she called him I mean riyaz again again ..but his phone was still switched off ..now she felt that something was wrong..he cheated with her..

Then her mind thought about that what she should do..

Avnee's POV..

He bitch ..bloody idiot how fool I am ..how did I trust him ..he cheated with me ..he live me alone in this situation..n..now what can I do ..how I will face my family ..my baba ..my dada jaan..ohh God..us bewakoof k chakkar me ye Maine kya kr diya
.meri family ne mujhe itna pyar diya ..they fulfilled my all wishes..they trust on me ..but what did I do ..I break their trust ..I am so fool ..so useless..I don't wanna live ..
POV's end

Then she came on the track of the railway station..and layed down on the track ...
At that time sidharth was sitting on the bench and was waiting for train ..then suddenly his gaze stop at the point and that was attracted he saw a girl who was lying on the track ..his eyes was on her..he can't distract himself from her..thought of that girl worried him more and more that why she tried to commit suicide.. finally he decided to asked her so he came to her..

Sidharth's POV
I was sitting on the bench and waiting for train..them I saw a girl..she looks sooo cute I tried to make my mind distract but I can't....why she was laying on track??I understand that she was trying to commit suicide..I wanna asked her..first I didn't dare but finally I went to her ..and asked her ..