"We need backup."

***

***

"You know, Lisa-ssi—"

Jungkook was interrupted when Lisa's phone started ringing. She didn't notice it at first, but she noticed Jungkook staring at the phone on her hand.

"Hello?"

"Lisa, where are you? You need to come back now!"

Jungkook looked confused when he saw how Lisa's expression changed to worry and confusion, something might've happened. His attention turned to his phone and saw that his manager is calling him too, maybe they were gone for too long and Lisa's members might be worried for her.

"Hello?" Jungkook greeted.

"Jungkook, did you find Lisa?"

He glanced at the girl who is still on the phone with her manager, "Yeah, I found her."

"Good. Now, bring her back here quickly!"

His brows furrowed, he can clearly hear the small hint of fear in his manager's voice and It's making him worry, "What? What's going on?"

"Somebody got in the building, probably agents from another underground organization. We don't know why they're here, but nobody else is in the building except a few staffs, your group and Lisa's."

Jungkook's eyes widened at this, he turned to Lisa who glanced at him as well. They made eye contact and for some reason, it felt like they had an agreement and they both knew what to do next.

"Agent Manoban, we need backup."

Lisa hanged up and so did Jungkook.

Lisa's main goal tonight is to make sure she gets her members out the building safe and sound without exposing herself. 

Jungkook's main goal is to make sure to take Lisa back with her members without a scratch and to keep his own members safe without exposing himself. It's a bit hard to just change to his secret agent alter ego, since he doesn't even know if Lisa is one or not.

The only problem is, they don't know how many the enemies are and if they're armed or not. 

If they can only go both their separate ways and just change into their alter egos, it would be easier for the both of them. But, they can't risk getting exposed and their members are liabilities.

"Let's take you back to your members," Jungkook tried to keep his voice calm to not seem suspicious to Lisa.

Lisa only nodded and followed Jungkook back to where their members are. Lisa needs to hurry because her manager told her that he's at the parking lot right now, securing their way out and Lisa is the only one who can guide her members out the building safely if the enemy spotted them.

Jungkook's manager, is out of the room too. He was called to the security office when they found unknown people in the premises. Jungkook is way closer to the room and their manager needs to help find the unknown trespassers. There weren't much staffs in the building, that means there are also not a lot of secret agents in the building.