Chapter One

"If you run off I've got more men outside the gate . Just see how far you can get before they aim at your legs. You'd think just cause of the loss of walking someone mignt not buy you? Ha. The price might even rise. Men might want you more for being incapable of getting up and walking away from them" Mrs Wilma laughed.

I started to walk quicker to the vehicle and got in. She shoved me inwards and got in after me.

"More willing compared to your mom" she added.

I ignored her comment and looked out the window. She began to talk to the drivers upfront and the car moved. I hadn't thought of mom since that day. I rarely thought at all actually. There wasn't any time actually.  They did my thinking for me.

Today I turned 19 and of course to no surprise I got a letter. A letter of acceptance. By the talk of the other girls in the building I heard of someone really wealthy. Must be an old man with a big piece of property.

"He lives so close by" she giggled.

I looked at her as her ugly grin pierced back at me. Her frizzy red hair looked like the devil to me. She looked back put the window and started to hum.

Wilma Chapel. Nothing good about her. She stank of cheap perfume and wore tons of makeup. She was the head mistress and kept all of us in check. Ive seen her beat young girls with her cane. She wasn't married but kept a close relationship with Magnus.

Magnus Black who wad currently driving