the tan boy cleared his throat, hoping and praying to the pudu gods that he wouldn't embarrass himself. the thoughts of being offended and grumpy had completely slipped past his mind as he had made the delightful observation that the barista that had mysteriously appeared to correct his english was indeed, well, attractive.

"so, why don't you tell me how it's spelled, then?" donghyuck replied, trying to put on a look as flirty as he could manage. this was such a huge mess already.

the barista snickered.

"i'm sorry if this is offensive, but you're telling me, that you're in highschool and don't know how to spell a word as simple as unveiled?"

it'd be safe to say that donghyuck just completely, absolutely lost it. 

...

mark lee was mad. no he was furious.

sitting on a stool in the 'staff-only' area, he wiped the milkshake that had lodged itself into every corner of his hair, face and uniform.

now he really hadn't meant to offend the tan male whose rage he had been a victim of, but he couldn't think even think about being the first to apologise when the latter had lashed out, picked up a random oreo milkshake from the table behind him and simply propelled it onto him and then stalked away.

the canadian loathed people that overreact over everything and he loathed the tan, rainbow-haired, stupidly pretty boy too.

and he was sure that if the boy happened to walk into the store ever again, he'd try his best to get a proper damn apology out from him.

...

only a few lanes away, lee donghyuck screamed into his pillow.

he was annoyed and embarrassed, and how could he not be, he had let his insecurity get the best of him, and made a complete fool out of himself. but that doesn't mean he forgave the cute barista.

he despised nosy people, and those who made fun of others' weaknesses were just the absolute worst.

so putting thoughts of anything but anger, he only had three words in his mind.

game on baby.