Prologue: There went One.

"Please don't leave me all alone..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I thought we would be together forever..."

"I'll sing for you'll hear me somewhere

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'll sing for you'll hear me somewhere..."

I was super excited for this new expo. I'm Miku Hatsune, one of the Vocaloids. As a member of this exciting new hit band, we're performing at AE. The rest of the members were busy preparing for the event. We all have been practicing for hours.

"Miku-nee!" I heard two voices shout. It was the Kagamine Duo. Rin and Len Kagamine. They were the lookalike duo. They were extremely popular for being "twins" or cross dressing. The blonde haired girl who was about my height had said with a hint of eagerness "Are you ready yet? You take forever to get ready," She whined as I laughed it off, I was too happy for this day to be annoyed.

"I'm already done. We have to drive there anyways. So it'll take awhile. Are you two ready?" I asked them kindly as they both nodded their heads.

"I can't wait!" Rin said happily as she dragged Len towards the vehicle we were all going in. We had a tour bus after all. It's quite normal for people who need to travel far on the road. We already flew on a plane, and then took a bus. It took a lot of planning so I didn't sweat the details.

We all hopped on the tour bus with ease, placing our luggage inside. Although I thought it was a happy day. If only I knew.

We sat inside facing one another, singing random songs happily with one another. Kaito, Meiko, Luka, Rin, and Len were all screaming out lyrics. I was too honestly. Neru, who was driving for us had pulled over on the side of the road. We all noticed, and stopped what we were doing.

"The tire blew out I think. We're stuck for the time being." Neru stayed bluntly.

"I think there's a gas station nearby. I'll go buy a pump. Well I guess we need a new tire huh." Kaito said happily. "Does anyone want anything while I'm there?"

"Grab some candy!" Rin shouted happily.

"A water I guess." Len added on. While Luka nodded, gesturing making it two.

"I'll remove the blown out tire." Meiko replied, as she went out of the bus to look at the tire. They were pulled over in a parking lot, parked normally. So surely they weren't in any danger.

The rest of us, sat in the bus, waiting for Kaito to get back and put on a new wheel. Meiko got back into the bus no problem, waiting for her shipped boyfriend to get back. Neru, was sitting in the front of the bus in the drivers seat. It felt more like a taxi since the driver seat was so secluded.

"SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!" A voice yelled out. Everyone in the car perked their ears.

"What happened?" Len asked somewhat startled at what was just said. "Luka what do we do?"

"It seems like someone got hurt? From a hit and run?!" Luka gasped analyzing what happened.

"Stay here. I'll go check it out..." Meiko stayed firmly as everyone just nodded. We all stuck together as Meiko went to see what had happened, only to not hear from her for twenty minutes. Hesitantly we all went out into the gas station to see what the police and nurses were covering. There, on the floor, was a blue haired male, and our friend on the ground crying answering their questions in sobs.

None of us knew what to say or do, other than stare at our friend with tears in our eyes.

Luka looked closely at a piece of paper that layer near Kaito. She read it aloud for everyone to hear. "Haters may hate, but if everyone in the world hates you then who's at fault? You're just like an ice cream that melted."

Little did we know, that was just the start.