Chapter One- The FIGHT

*Rose's POV*

I was walking to the train station in Magnolia, when I hear, "Yo! Red-head! Fight me!" I scowl in disgust due to his rude behavior. Red-head? Seriously?! No other name? Does he even know who I am?! I walk towards the source of the yell. I see a guy dressed in dark robes with navy blue hair and gray eyes. "You were talking to me?" I ask. "Yeah. I said fight me!" "Alright. If you say so." With that being said, we stand in our fighting stance. "3, 2, 1, GO!" I hear somebody yell. (play music at the top of the page) "Dark Ice Make: Dragon!" he yells, creating a dragon made of dark ice. Impressive. Never experienced this before, only regular ice make. He sends the dragon towards me and I just stand there with my eyes closed. I suddenly open my eyes when I sense it near me. I stop it with my hand and eat it. Idiot... he seriously doesn't know that I'm an elemental dragon slayer? Wow... He stands there in shock. "Wha.. how.." I smirk. My turn, bud. "Ice Dragon's Roar!" I yell, sending a freezing cold beam of ice his way. He, unfortunately, dodges it. Good job, weirdo. Just got yourself into more trouble. "Dark Ice Make: Tiger!" I dodge that. Now, it's time to trick him! "Multiply! Quick Attack!" I multiply into holograms, confusing him and going behind him. "Sky Dragon's Roar!" I hit him in the back. Awwww, yeah! First hit! He looks at me angrily.

"Dark Ice Make: Eagles!"

*dodge*

"Earth Dragon's Roar!"

*dodge*

"Dark Ice Make: Cannon!"

*dodge*

"Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar!"

*hits*

"Holy Shadow Dragon's Fang Flash!"

*hits*

~20 minutes later~

"Alright, red-head. You've used all of the elements except for water. Smart move since I can just freeze it." I smirk at him. You just don't know my plan. I run towards him. "Water Dragon's Iron Fist!" He grabs my hand and smirks, freezing it. "Well, well, well. The only way to get out of this is by eating the ice. But, then I could attack you again. Looks like I've won." Stupid, I still have my other hand. I surround my free hand with water and punch him in the gut. He flies back, landing on the ground with a thud. I start to walk away in victory. "HEY! I"M NOT DONE!" I turn on my heels. "Well, if you're not done, then I'll have to go all out." I close my eyes and look down. "Dragon Force," I whisper to myself. My hair gets longer, reaching my back, with two gold sections of hair on my shoulders. My clothes change from red and white to gold and white. Gold horns appear on top of my head. I sprout dragon wings that are white with gold trimmings. Gold scales cover my arms, face, and legs. Time to unleash the power.... of the.... CELESTIAL DRAGON! I bring my head up and open my eyes. "Dark Ice Make: Dragon, Eagles, Tiger, and Serpent!" he yells. I stand still, awaiting the attack. Finally, after about 2 minutes, he attacks. I dodge while back flipping. I run towards him. "Celestial Dragon's Iron Fist!" I punch him straight in the gut, then kick him twice. I land, ready to use my next attack. He gets up again. "Dark Ice Make: Spears!" I dodge those as well. "Celestial Dragon's Wing Attack!" I hit him dead on. Yet, he still gets up. Alright, I've had enough! I look straight at him and take a deep breath. "Celestial Dragon's... ROARRRR!" I use my final attack, hopefully ending it. If it didn't work, then I'd have to use the Ultimate Magic of the Stars Urano Metria spell. I prayed to Zeref that I wouldn't have to use that spell. Once the smoke cleared, he was still standing. SO STUBBORN! This is why I'm solo! "Brace yourself. You might not like this." I hold my arms out, close my eyes, and chant...

Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...

All the stars, far and wide...

Show me thy appearance...

With such shine.

Oh Tetrabiblos...

I am the ruler of the stars...

Aspect become complete...

Open thy malevolent gate.

O' 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine!

Urano Metria!

I once again hit him dead on. The smoke cleared, revealing him on the ground. I smile. FINALLY! I heal myself and heal him as well. "Hey, you're strong. May I ask, what's your name?" "Rose Abbott, the solo elemental dragon slayer." His eyes widen. "Wow. You're beautiful and strong." I just had to blush at that. Nobody's called me beautiful before. "Why, thank you! I have to say, you're pretty strong yourself, too. Say, what's your name?" "My name is Gale." "Cool! Well, I have to get going!" I turn around and start walking away. I then stop. I look over my shoulder and give him a little advice. "One-handed ice molding is unbalanced and you can't use your full power at times. So, I'd recommend using both hands. Trust me, life will be easier if you use two hands. Well, hope to see you around!" I fly off with my dragon wings, invisible so nobody can see me.

*????'s P.O.V*

Wow... an elemental dragon slayer?! HOLY CRAP! SO FACKIN' POWERFUL! She used my best friend's and I's unison raid! Wow... one solo mage with such power. She NEEDS to be in our guild! *squeals* WE NEED HER! "Hey, she was pretty good, wasn't she?" I ask my best friend. He nods. "She was so powerful! She even flew off with dragon wings and became invisible!" He squeals as well. "You know what this means.."

"Operation: Powerful Girl Getter..... COMMENCE!"

"What are you two talking about?" my exceed asks. "N-Nothing..." I stutter back. "I think they were talking about how powerful that girl was!" my best friend's exceed exclaimed. "SHUT IT, CAT!" we yell at the same time to our exceeds, earning some strange looks. I wonder why she's a solo mage...

HELLLLOOOOO! WHAT'S UP?! I'M UPDATING THIS AT 3:20 A.M! But. Hehehehe... but. I THINK I'M HIGH! Well, here's a chapter of my new book. Hope you enjoy! If not.. then.. welp.. I'll go sulk in a corner.

????: Please no

????: We're here for you!

Awww... thanks guys! Well, anyways! I do not own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does!