After School

RIIIINNNNGGGGG. The bell rung its loud noise. Middle school students packed their bags and rushed outside to the cold air, because starting today, it is winter break. As I finished packing my bag I stood up from my creaky desk and walked out of my last class. I finally made it out of the twists and turns of the school. Once I reached outside I saw white snow falling to the ground. I looked around seeing him... Haru... A small tint of pink plastered on my face as I walked closer to him. Our eyes met once again...those calm sky blue eyes."C'mon let's walk home together" Haru said with a warm smile as he grabs my hand. His hands was warm in this cold winter. I hid my face under the crimson scarf while we walk."Are you free today?" I ask him,"if you are, we should go somewhere". "Ah we should go to gift shop", Haru suggested. I felt happy to be with Haru. I didnt want this moment to end. While we were walking I could see the gift shop. "I see the gift shop!"I shouted as I grab Haru's hand and run towards the colorful shop. "S-slow down Misaki!", Haru yells. We arrived inside colorful gift shop. I walked around the shop trying to decide what to get. There were so many things to choose from I felt like I was going to explode from the cuteness of the plushies. Haru walked towards me with two keychains. "You can have the other side of the heart" ,He says with a warm smile. "Aww theres a cute bear on the heart" I said with my hands on my cheek fangirling over the cuteness. I reach into my pocket searching for money. I told Haru,"I didn't bring any money" I felt the guilt sink inside me. I see Haru searching his pockets for money "aha um I forgot my money." Haru explained. "Oh, well that that's okay. We can come back another day" I said. Haru nodded as he proceeded to put the keychains where they belong. We walked out of the colorful gift shop into the cold air. "Do you want me to walk you home?",Haru asked. "No I'll fine", I answered with a smile. We parted ways into the clear white winter.