Gonna medssage my friend 'we jabe to discuss my dick issues'

yeha thanks for the suggestions Cussing_Sim JasonReitz1 -maadzz FujioshiWeeb
ONES UPON AN TIME

There was a fish among a distant land, a place unknown to every soul in existence. Except for one. One chosen by the gods of ham.
Drake.

His name was a familiar one to nearly every individual stretching throughout the globe, encompassing a man who has done many heroic deeds. When each country was stripped of eggs, he managed to bring them back. When that fish in the distant land needed pussy, he brought the pussy. When Soda needed to pipe Gundham and Kirishima needed to pipe Bakugou, he brought them together. And when every single phone crafted by mankind (INSERT NOUN HEREOHHHH) or cockpits was horny, he pp'd them all.

keep in mind I'm a regular American child as you read this.

Drake knew of this land because of ham. Ham lead him here when he most needed guidance along his journey of resurrecting eggs and listening to Never Gonna Give You Up. Drake climbed wide peaking mountains, deep twisting valleys. He crossed wide and rapid rivers, and survived the raging heat of deserts and biting cold of the arctic.

The world needed these eggs because🗿👌

OMG IF ONE MORE MF ANIMOJI SHOWSBUFOGK UP*

why does my life do this to me why must I mustard?!?!(!?!(('cn

BBC News
Salt and vinegary gorge

Sorry go ya I just totally blacked out here's the rest of the chapter

So I shit my son