~Chapter 1~

The Chilling night cooled down many, expect they're spirits... Only one was down as usual, but you wouldn't call it down, more like emotionless... 

The snow covered the land for miles and miles making it seem like a beautiful white wonderland, but it wasn't such a beautiful place.

A single girl would look behind her at the vampire castle, hearing screams of agony in there, hearing the sounds of blades cutting their flesh, and the gushing sound of blood spilling out. The girl closed her eyes as she heard another scream, slowly walking away from the horrifying scene. 

She would slowly walk past the home of hers, The home she hated... She overheard the cheering and laughter from the inside of the bright castle. 

"How foolish... people are dying while they are celebrating." The girl would softly say with a hint of malice. She'd continue walking, but suddenly halted because the rustle of leaves. She would quickly jump back in fright, but a wolf would pad up in few. Her surprised look would fade into a face of seriousness. 

"Hand Blade" She would whisper to herself, as a blade would appear replacing her hand, the wolf would quickly lunge at her, but easily taken out by landing onto her blade.

"Foolish animal." She would say, and spit at the wolf before walking off, as she did so her blade would wear off and disappearing into tiny speckles of light, and be gone with as if it was never there to begin with.