~Chapter 3~

The growls of the two wolves echoed throughtout the forest when they saw they're pack member dead... headless in the red snow...

" You're gonna pay you BRAT!" Tadao shouted, his claws in a postion ready his claws nice and sharp and ready to tear her apart. Takeo on the hand is on his knees still having a shocked expression from seeing Takumi.

"No, I will defeat her... SHE KILLED MY BIG BROTHER!" Takeo shouted at the top of his lungs and his claws grew a huge amount and his rage would be easily seen from the look in his eyes. Rika starred at the two men ready to tear her apart. A smirk appeared on her face... " It's time..."

"Hand Blade." She whispered to herself, and a blade appeared replacing her hand. The blade looked quite dull in the eyes of the men, and they laughed at her. She looked up at them her eyes showing no fear but only amusment.

They both quickly rushes at her, She front-flipped over them and turned in the air and kicked them both down. The two men fell down hitting, the floor Tadao quickly getting up and rushes yet again, but Takeo knocked out by the huge impact of hitting hard. To Takeo surpise he suddenly heard the sound of a scream and gushing blood. He quickly got up and looked behind him to see, Tadao's body cut into pieces and blood gushing out like a fountain.

" If I were you I would run... But I won't give you a chance..." Rika said starring at me, she suddenly started to walk towards him slowly. He looked at her surpised, but started to run... but his werewolf powers wern't exactly spot on... only the claw part. Rika quickly caught and stab him throw the heart and moved the blade to the right and down and left and took it out and quickly sliced him into little pieces.

" Don't mess with me boys." She said looked down at the bodies, blood on her face once again, the wind flowing her hair gently.