Part 8:

Rosalie's Pov

I was sitting at the dining room table with my dad for dinner it's around 8 right now our cook Becca just got back from vacation so we were having a proper dinner.

 "How was school?" My dad asks. 

"It was good I recorded today and passed all my tests. How was work." I ask.

 "That's great, I'll have to get the DVD. Work was the same boring and successful." He says and I laugh.

 "Bryson is coming over later I think," I say after a while. 

"Oh is he staying again last night?" My dad asks and I freeze. "Because if you're going to be dating him I should meet him properly." My dad continues when I don't answer.

 "We aren't dating we are friends I think," I answer honestly. 

"Oh and what would you do as 'friends'." my dad asks with an eyebrow raised.

 "Nothing like that we literally just slept last night I promise plus.." I space off and my dad looks up from his food at me. 

"Plus??" He asks.

 "He says there's a lot of stuff I don't know and we are supposed to be not hanging out but neither of us is any good at it," I say shaking my head.

 "Well sweet p that's quite a dilemma." My dad says.

 "I know," I say and we finish our food. 

"Well hun I'm going to bed lock up when you head up."

 "Okay dad good night Love you."

 "Love you too he says heading upstairs. 7 episodes of Legacies later and I decided he wasn't coming so I went to the front door to lock it.

 'Knock'

 'knock'

 I open the door. "God what happened to you," I ask Bryson who is covered in blood.

 "It's not mine. Sorry, I'm late can I take a shower." He says.

 "Sure but wait what do you mean it's not yours whose blood is it," I asked getting worried. 

"Taylors he was shot." He says and walks into my room and once I'm in he shuts and locks the door. 30 minutes later and Bryson walks out the bathroom with a towel loosely around his waist. 

"Hey I left my bag in my truck can you get it?" He asks.

 "Umm yeah sure," I answer staring at his chest and no it's not what your thinking I mean yeah he's ripped and very hot but I was looking at the scars. 

"Here are my keys." He says handing me his keys my breath hics because of how close we are. I touch one of his scars.

 "How'd you get this its a knife wound," I say. 

"How do you know what a knife wound looks like?" He asks and I scoff. 

"Only you would answer a question with a question imma go get you bag," I say walking outside to his truck which is very nice by the way. 

"Okay here," I say and climb into my bed. A few minutes later Bryson walks back in my room in his short but he's still shirtless and lays beside me and puts his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

 "Bryson?" I whisper, "Yeah."

 "Why do we do this?" I ask him. 

"Do what?" He asks his breath hitting my neck.

 "Why do we keep getting attached if as you said we should stay away?" I say lowly I'm not quite sure he heard me.

 "Because I'm already attached." He says and pulls me even closer if possible. 

"Yeah I am too," I say before sleep takes over.

 "Rosalie! Bryson!" My dad screams from my door.

 "Yeah dad?"

 "Work and your school are closed today there was a gang shooting yesterday. I feel Bryson tense up.

 "Okay dad," I say. 

"So you and Bryson get up and we will go to the bowling alley." my dad says and I smile. 

"Okay dad," I say and hear footsteps walk away. "Bryson, get up," I say trying to get out his grip. 

"Nope." he says popping the 'p'.

 "Bryson now," I say and he just tightens his grip. 

"Asshole." I scoff and then I get an idea so I turn around. 

"So Bryson is Taylor in one of those gangs?" I ask and he tenses. "So he is what about you," I ask.

 "Stop asking questions you don't want the answers to.." He says in a scary low voice.

 "No fuck this Bryson! Tell me is this what I can't know? Just tell me." I say getting up and sitting where I was straddling him. 

"Drop it now Rosalie." He says.

 "Tell me or leave and don't come back," I say and yeah I know that's extra but...

 "Really I'm doing this to protect you." He says. 

"Or are you not telling me because your scared I won't want anything to do with you." I counter and he sighs.

 "Later we will talk later go get ready for bowling." He says and I smile I don't know when later is but he said we would talk about it so that's a step up. 

"Fine," I say going into the bathroom. 1 hour and 30minuters later here we are me, my dad and Bryson, at the bowling alley. 

"And Strike." My dad screams and I laugh. 

 "Come on dad you won twice and Bryson won once throw a game for me please." I pled and my dad laughs and shakes his head.

 "Here I'll help you," Bryson says coming up behind me and putting his hand on mine. 

"There you go you got a spare," He says and I smile. 

 "Okay well kids I win again so let's go get ice cream." My dad says and we walk back to my dad's car. 2 hours of hanging and now we're back at my house. 

"Bye I have to go." Bryson says.

 "But we need to talk." I remind him. 

"And we will but I promised the boy a guys night I've been with you the past 2 nights." He says kissing my forehead. 

"Okay have fun and please be careful," I say remembering that Taylor got shot it worries me.

 "I will don't worry." he says. 

1 week! 1 fucking week! I haven't seen or heard from Blake in a week. Don't worry he says then disappears what if he's dead. You know what screw this I'm done worrying. No your not. A voice in my head screams. Well of course I'm not but Amelia is coming home to visit and we are going clubbing. But it's Bryson's birthday. That annoying voice in my head screams. I know but i don't know where the hell he is.